High Charities Destruction?

Where can i read/play the destruction of high charity.

Is it in a book or is it in a game, where is it talked about?

[deleted]

Depends what you mean by destruction…

If you mean the intial stages and overrun of the Holy City, High Charity… then Halo 2 covers the events leading up to the hostile takeover.

If you mean ruined exterior, interior, engines, navigation, flight controls, weapon systems etc. then Halo 3 covers the “terminal and charismatic destruction” of the Ex-Covenant Holy City, High Charity. It happens during the search and rescue mission of the Smart AI Cortana, from the newly formed Flood Hive… upon escape the Master Chief wounds the Gravemind by blowing up the reactor engines, allowing them to escape. Later the Master Chief, Arbiter, Johnson and 343 Guilty Spark pre-maturely activate Installation 04B… which could have also ruined the remains of the Flood Hive… however the exterior, or at least remnants may still exist on Installation 00.

Thanks you guys very much

I’m pretty sure that parts of fall of High Charity are covered in one of the Evolutions books. Written from the perspective of one of the Prophets (it is more of “how did we get to this point / confession”) but it does have references to the flood overrunning High Charity.

You destroy High Charity at the end of the mission “Cortana”.

> I’m pretty sure that parts of fall of High Charity are covered in one of the Evolutions books. Written from the perspective of one of the Prophets (it is more of “how did we get to this point / confession”) but it does have references to the flood overrunning High Charity.

It might also be included in “Human Weakness” from the same book but that one is more about the Gravemind torturing Cortana.

Two Halo Evolution’s stories Wages of Sin which is from the view of a Prophet as the flood are taking over High Charity. And Human weakness deals with Cortana and the Gravemind between halo 2 and halo 3 and makes the level Cortana better.

Two Halo Evolution’s stories Wages of Sin which is from the view of a Prophet as the flood are taking over High Charity. And Human weakness deals with Cortana and the Gravemind between halo 2 and halo 3 and makes the level Cortana better.