Hidden health shield regeneration question

I don’t think I’ve seen a discussion/fact on this but it just popped into my head.

In Halo 4, say your shields are down and someone shoots you with the DMR twice in the body but you win the battle because of a headshot. Then your shields recharge 100%. You approach another enemy and the player pops your shields. He begins to shoot your body instead of the head.

Now, does that mean it only takes one shot to the body because previous encounter from another opponent trying to kill you or does it reset and take 3 shots to the body again?

If it’s like Halo 3 then you would die faster because your health is lower. Halo 2 and 3 did have health, but it recovered very fast after shields. Can’t remember the exact numbers, maybe it was full recovery within 7 seconds? That doesn’t seem right.

Anyways, this is just another reason why we should leave health in. Fully customisable. It would also add another benefit to the regen AA. Heals your health faster and fully rather then your shields.

As said above, it depends on the time between encounters.
If someone were to attack you as soon as your shields were recharged, your health likely wouldn’t have regenerated by then.

Health regen was dependent on how much health you had left.

If you had your bars in red, it wouldn’t even regen at all.