Hidden CSR and MMR need to go from warzone

Its getting real old real fast how the hidden CSR and MMR ditacate how teams are in warzone. lost 4 straight matches cause of bad player CSR kiddies who have no clue how to cap a base AND play assault. FIX THIS 343 REMOVE the Hidden CSR from warzone and social.

Try playing with people with mics. It is a lot more fun then going solo and you are able to communicate to an extent. I had a team of 7 going into warzone and it was just a blast

> 2533274868062286;2:
> Try playing with people with mics. It is a lot more fun then going solo and you are able to communicate to an extent. I had a team of 7 going into warzone and it was just a blast

WHen you have no one who wants to just play assault (way better and quicker REQ points then normal warzone) its annoying. the stupid CSR and MMR is ruining this game.

> 2533274808191340;1:
> Its getting real old real fast how the hidden CSR and MMR ditacate how teams are in warzone. lost 4 straight matches cause of bad player CSR kiddies who have no clue how to cap a base AND play assault. FIX THIS 343 REMOVE the Hidden CSR from warzone and social.

So you want to remove the hidden ranking so that games will be better matched?.. How does that work…

Not sure CSR and MMR are what you think they are.

Please no.

Hidden and reduced MMR matching is what we need in this game. As far as I know CSR is not in Warzone.

I can almost 100% guarantee that if it’s removed you will see even more pub stumping and worse overall teammates. If you are worried about having bad teammates then I would suggest finding a group of at least eight to play with. There are plenty of LFG/Matchmaking sites out there.

Wouldn’t that just make the game even more unbalanced ?

Ehh, I think you’d want more strict CSR and MMR with what you’re arguing about. Not the other way around.

Oh I feel you. But in my case my team doesn’t know how to defend }:[

There shouldnt be any hidden ranks for social or warzone. Its stupid especially when i want to play big team with friends who arent as good as me… My hidden rank will bring the more skilled players in and my lower skilled friends have to deal with that… Its bs for social to have that.

Also… Full teams should only match full teams. I dont care if it takes you longer to get a game… Because otherwise the way it is now the full team will easily mow over every single team they play against.

343 logic: Full teams wont be able to find games fast enough so we will just let them destroy all the kids searching alone.

Funny thing is that a lot of these full teams probably wouldnt search as a full team anymore if they had to match against other full teams… Because then they would start getting wrecked too much

They must have changed something with Warzone matching after the new year because the past few weeks have been absolutely dismal for me. Before miraculously winning four games in a row earlier, my W/L ratio was plummeting. I lost something like 15 of the 20 Warzone games I played last week, and the 5 wins I managed to secure were by the skin of my team’s teeth – less than a 200 point difference. I was close to giving up on Halo 5 completely because of that BS until my friend dragged me back into it and we scraped together 4 consecutive wins, so I guess I’m back in the game for now since it’s actually showing me mercy.

I there was hidden CSR you would be matched with/against people around your skill. From what you say, that is clearly not happening therefore there is no hidden CSR.

Probably had the misfortune of going against people with a lot of REQs or maybe squads.

MMR should be the thing that prevents this from happening. Sadly it does next to nothing in Arena. There is no CSR in Warzone though, that’s used only in Arena’s ranked playlists. Both are either complete crap or turned off because Arena’s ranked playlists have been nothing but my team getting their -Yoinks!- kicked or my team obliterating the enemy team. Rarely have I gotten a match that felt as though everyone was of similar skill. And after getting Gold 4 for the March season, thanks for the birthday present 343i, I’ve officially given up on the ranked playlists and will only play the social and Warzone playlists.

Wouldn’t that make the game more unbalanced?