Hidden code

Not sure if this has been discussed elsewhere but it looks like numbers are being thrown about at http://huntthetruth.tumblr.com/.

If you look at the upside down ‘there are two sides to every story’ under the MC trailer, the number ‘1’ is clearly used instead of the letter ‘I’ for ‘sides’, also the ‘L’ for ‘#Halo’ looks suspiciously like a ‘7’ and all of the 'O’s are an odd shape so could be zeros.

Couple this with the fact that under Locke’s trailer, it says ‘there are 2 sides to every story’ (uses the number 2 instead of the word) and I’m pretty sure we have a numerical code throughout.

Speculate/ correct me if I’m wrong!

Good find! Never looked for a different angle. All it does is show the release date. 10-27-2015

> 2533274887515153;2:
> Good find! Never looked for a different angle. All it does is show the release date. 10-27-2015

It does? Can you show me how, I’m missing it?

I noticed it to, I don’t think it’s the release date either

Not sure how this helps or if it means anything but all the t’s look weird and aren’t formatted correctly on the line whereas everything else is. I agree that the i looks weird not so sure about the o’s though.

Yep, noticed that too, tried counting them to add to the numbers but can’t really make anything from it all.

Ok , so about the “1” you are right, but the “L” = 7 isn’t true.
they used a hebrew letter (i’m from israel) , i copied the letter and pasted it in a text file , i also wrote the letter in the same text file near the letter and its clearly a hebrew letter “ן” , its just the font.

about the “o” i did the same thing , its just a normal O , not zero. (copied and pasted to a file and compared)

so we have 1 and 2. lets see what will happen next week? maybe more numbers will appear.

nice eyes :stuck_out_tongue:

Very interesting thanks! Steve Downes posted something about the Hindu scripture ‘Bhagavad Gita’ after the trailer aired, so I don’t know if there is any connection between there (maybe a bit of a stretch)?

> 2533274795206388;8:
> Very interesting thanks! Steve Downes posted something about the Hindu scripture ‘Bhagavad Gita’ after the trailer aired, so I don’t know if there is any connection between there (maybe a bit of a stretch)?

steve downes wrote the in the coment section in his trailer post on facebook

"I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita… “Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.”