hi

RELEASE MORE WEAPONS!!!

Balance. Skins are cosmetic and easy to make. New weapons are difficult, because they have to be designed from the ground up with a new idea, and they have to be balanced.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

They’re working on Halo 6, a new game, you goon.

> 2533274970443394;3:
> They’re working on Halo 6, a new game, you goon.

but there still is a content update coming

> 2535422386455449;2:
> Balance. Skins are cosmetic and easy to make. New weapons are difficult, because they have to be designed from the ground up with a new idea, and they have to be balanced.

I don’t completely agree. Any new weapon they put out now would most likely go straight into Warzone which isn’t really about balance.

343 is releasing skins? What skins? Are you referring to Sticker Shock? As far as I know, those were originally made for Lootcrate people. So that should answer your question. It’s not like 343 said “what if Halo 5 had more weapons? Nah, let’s make Sticker Shock skins instead”

> 2535422386455449;2:
> Balance. Skins are cosmetic and easy to make. New weapons are difficult, because they have to be designed from the ground up with a new idea, and they have to be balanced.

In addition to this, they would need to have all the different animations for the weapon as well (e.g. firing, reloading, etc.), as well as the whole programming it and designing its model. To my understanding, atleast, creating a weapon isn’t as simple as it seems.

> 2533274904158628;6:
> 343 is releasing skins? What skins? Are you referring to Sticker Shock? As far as I know, those were originally made for Lootcrate people. So that should answer your question. It’s not like 343 said “what if Halo 5 had more weapons? Nah, let’s make Sticker Shock skins instead”

Like he said, they were originally for Lootcrate only. They re-released them for the entire population so those who didn’t get them from LC could pick them up. They aren’t new, not really.

> 2533274904158628;6:
> 343 is releasing skins? What skins? Are you referring to Sticker Shock? As far as I know, those were originally made for Lootcrate people. So that should answer your question. It’s not like 343 said “what if Halo 5 had more weapons? Nah, let’s make Sticker Shock skins instead”

Its like how they made the camo skins for Halo Wars 2 available for purchase too

> 2533274923841084;4:
> > 2533274970443394;3:
> > They’re working on Halo 6, a new game, you goon.
>
> but there still is a content update coming

Someday, anyway.

I think we’re way past that point where new weapons get introduced. Don’t you think?

> 2533274923841084;4:
> > 2533274970443394;3:
>

Proof…?
I’m pretty sure there are no more content updates coming.

These weapon skins are already in the game, they’d have to create new assets and so on for more new weapons, and title update.

it’s an easy way to add more content it was already in the game and since h5 is starting the end of it’s life cycle you should expect more simple content like this

> 2727626560040591;5:
> > 2535422386455449;2:
> > Balance. Skins are cosmetic and easy to make. New weapons are difficult, because they have to be designed from the ground up with a new idea, and they have to be balanced.
>
> I don’t completely agree. Any new weapon they put out now would most likely go straight into Warzone which isn’t really about balance.

Remember when in warzone ff there was the leaked reach plasma launcher that a grunt would carry, but the weapon would not work (i am one of the people to discover this) Perhaps it will be in the update?

> 2533274923841084;4:
> > 2533274970443394;3:
>

Where do they say that?

Between everything 343 is working on like Halo 6 and new dlcs for Halo wars 2 and little updates for both of the games creating a new weapon would take too much time especially if it’s a weapon we haven’t seen before because then they have to create something we haven’t seen before with it’s own unique ability. Also weapon skins are probably a lot easier than a new weapon.

Because they can charge money for skins, not to mention skins are waaaaaay easier to make then weapons. All they have to do is create a texture do minimal in game testing and push it out. With weapons you need to do concept, modeling, texturing, animation, programing, balancing, bug testing and many other steps which takes a lot of resources and time. Skins are cheap and efficient and probably rake them in cash.

Instead of being of the mind, “Well it’s too late in the game to add them, or they’re working on too many other things so they won’t bother.” I am thinking, really, the amount of guns in the game is not enough for you now?! How is that even possible?

Maybe I am playing a different game, because I find myself not knowing what to pick from all the choices when playing Warzone. Granted I haven’t played in a couple of months so I’m just getting the hang of things again, but still…do we really need more guns? I think not, but damn, the lag…that lag would be nice to deal with. I have come back from playing the -Yoink- out of Paladins and rarely had issues there.

Super easy fix if you want to shoot someone with a different weapon play a different game I personally don’t need or want anymore weapons or vehicles it would take me a week to sell them all and I’d still have plenty to use for a month I only buy req packs for the boost and i sell almost everything else

> 2533274923841084;4:
> > 2533274970443394;3:
>

When? Where was this said?