Hi Ho! Hi Ho! It's back to reach I go!

Considering that halo 4 has become nothing but a dmr fest, yes it’s in reach but it’s balanced, ill head back to the game I spent a good 2+ years on.

Plus out of the blue, I like spartan III’s more lol

Same here. I’m done with 343’s Halo experiment.

halo 4 wasn’t the experiment, it was supposed to win over the halo fans so that when 343 bring out halo 5, which will be radically different, then everyone will trust 343 and buy halo 5

> Considering that halo 4 has become nothing but a <mark>dmr fest</mark>, yes it’s in reach but it’s balanced, ill head back to the game I spent a good 2+ years on.
>
> Plus out of the blue, I like spartan III’s more lol

You say “dmr fest” like it is any different in Halo: Reach.

he said the DMR in reach is balanced. he’s right.
do we see hundreds of posts about the DMR being op in reach no with good reason it’s balanced.

> he said the DMR in reach is balanced. he’s right.
> do we see hundreds of posts about the DMR being op in reach no with good reason it’s balanced.

It depends on what settings you are playing, the zero bloom DMR is the only balanced variation, having 100% bloom & 85% bloom allows people to just spam the trigger and luckily get a 5 shot.

i agree with what you say but i would say that even in the DMR’s worst case scenario it is still much better than what we have in halo 4.