Hi Halo 5 . Why my REQ POINS DISAPPEARED

I have slight problem with my req points i dont recive all req rewards i even tuck a screen shot that it isnt right. During my game plays its not a first time. Im very disappointed. Han i get some help with it please
MEAN 4

> 2535456138242009;1:
> I have slight problem with my req points i dont recive all req rewards i even tuck a screen shot that it isnt right. During my game plays its not a first time. Im very disappointed. Han i get some help with it please
> Also there is some issues what you could do with sorting out. Because i added boosts before game strat and then appierd message that halo 5 server failed andmy boosts joust going to waste for no reason and no reward. You could go through my stuff and take a closer look because i know that there is so many players that come across with same issues

There are times do to system issues that req point awards are delayed. You may see a retreiving data. error message. Unfortunately no one has figured out how to get beyond this without restarting the game. Once you restart the game, your points earned will be in the total points.