Hi Everyone!

OMFG HALO WAYPOINT SUCKS AND HATES HALO WARS.

1. YOU MADE THE GAME GO BACK TO TU3 WITHOUT THE CRYO GLITCH.
  2. YOU HAVEN’T FIXED IT.
  3. HALO WARS 2 KINECT? WTF?!
  4. YOU SHUT DOWN THE ORIGINAL FORUMS.
  5. YOU ARE BIASED WITH HALO REACH OVER HALO WARS.
  6. YOU HAVEN’T FIXED THE NO TU4.
  7. YOU HAVEN’T FIXED IT.
  8. YOU’RE ALL LAZY.
  9. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU’RE DOING.
  10. YOU HAVEN’T FIXED IT.

Shout all you want. In the internet, no one can hear you scream.

• 343 doesn’t have the manpower to deal with Halo Wars because they don’t really have a dev team. I rather wish they didn’t mess with it in the first place if they weren’t capable of taking care of it.

lol@kid above thinking troll op is serious. smh.

> lol@kid above thinking troll op is serious. smh.

Hmm… It’s rather hard to tell sarcasm from legitimate idiocy over the internet, so lol all you want.

I’m finding that statement to be more true every day.

These are the halo waypoint forums. Not your troll forums. Refrain from doing this in our forums. Be civilized and friendly.

http://halo.xbox.com/forums/p/services_agreement.aspx

http://halo.xbox.com/forums/announcements/f/6/p/1423/6793.aspx#6793

Please, this is a civilized forums. the only way to counter a troll is to be friendly with one, he eventually understands and hardly trolls again. Trools want anger. Dont give eme anger give em love.

> OMFG HALO WAYPOINT SUCKS AND HATES HALO WARS.
>
> 1. YOU MADE THE GAME GO BACK TO TU3 WITHOUT THE CRYO GLITCH.
> 2. YOU HAVEN’T FIXED IT.
> 3. HALO WARS 2 KINECT? WTF?!
> 4. YOU SHUT DOWN THE ORIGINAL FORUMS.
> 5. YOU ARE BIASED WITH HALO REACH OVER HALO WARS.
> 6. YOU HAVEN’T FIXED THE NO TU4.
> 7. YOU HAVEN’T FIXED IT.
> 8. YOU’RE ALL LAZY.
> 9. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU’RE DOING.
> 10. YOU HAVEN’T FIXED IT.

These are not the Bungie.Net forums. :slight_smile:

Still, all this being said, many of his points remain. Waypoint has REALLY been dragging their feet restoring TU4. I don’t know what the hold up is, but Halo Wars is part of the Halo franchise too; it doesn’t deserve to be neglected in this manner.

> Still, all this being said, many of his points remain. Waypoint has REALLY been dragging their feet restoring TU4. I don’t know what the hold up is, but Halo Wars is part of the Halo franchise too; it doesn’t deserve to be neglected in this manner.

Amen.

Why hasn’t anyone given us a straight answer about the “fix”? Last we heard, roughly a month ago, the patch was good to go and was up to Microsoft to implement it, yet a few people have asked about it, and no official word yet? Why are we being ignored and neglected?

There can be any number of threads about fixing Reach, but it’s starting to seem like the players concerned about Halo Wars can only have a couple “fix-it” threads? Seems like BS to me.