Hi everybody!

Hello all,

Long time lurker, first post :slight_smile:

Like many people here I have played every halo, I still love the franchise even if the story is going in a different direction! (Missing the poor brutes and flood) halo 5s story made sense to me and I don’t see why it got so much hate, but I’d still admit it was nothing compared to HCE - H3.

I mainly play Warzone, using it to train to get a bit better, as soon as I touch arena, I get annihilated lol I enjoy the game mode, I played destiny beforehand and this games pvp really does leave it miles behind.

To me personally, I think Warzone could be made better by:

Have a mode with no AI but holding bases grant points, maybe increase base count to 5. (Conquest from bf4)
AI (except bosses) should not drop grenades, seems like there’s already 56,000 thrown in the first 2 mins!
A game mode where everyone starts on req level 7 to use the higher levels for longer
AI boss kills should grant points for damage done, instead of awarding the last hit all the points.

Also, a quick question (main reason for this post), I bought the premium req packs upon game release (a mistake as I’ve literally got garbage) can I buy them again? Or was it only once per account?

Thanks all!

P.s. ‘voids tear’ is hilarious to use!

> 2535426829302733;1:
> Hello all,
>
> Long time lurker, first post :slight_smile:
>
>
> Have a mode with no AI but holding bases grant points, maybe increase base count to 5. (Conquest from bf4)
>
> Thanks all!
>
> P.s. ‘voids tear’ is hilarious to use!

Welcome mate,

i like the idea of Conquest stlye in Warzone that would fit perfect to this high playercount starting in loadout screen at Req level 5 and play 30 min would be awesome!

And yeah voids tear is indeed hilarious to use :smiley:

Hi Dr. nick!

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

hi

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

hi

> 2535436187650951;4:
> hi

hey