Hi all. I come from Bnet and have a question to ask.

I was wondering why everyone here hates the people from Bnet? It seems that people will rip you apart and eat you alive before you can say anything at all. Sure, Bnet has it’s ups and downs but not all should be judged for the actions of a few people that start trouble on a site.

When I started on Bnet I didn’t get as much hate as I have here…why is it that you say all people from Bnet are jerks when you don’t even give them a chance?

Maybe I’m oblivious, but I haven’t noticed and Bungie.net hate here. I’m a frequent poster at Bnet though, so that may be why.

It seems every time I get on here there are people complaining and whining about those of us on Bnet…and I’m wondering why there is such a strong hate towards us…The first time I posted in a thread on here people harassed me for being from Bnet, They didn’t even give me a chance.

I would say leave all that Us vs Them at the door. This forum should just be a place to express ideas and thoughts about Halo and all that entails. Don’t flame and chances are you won’t get flamed. The Admin/Mods do a really great job of “Keeping it Clean”

There is not hate on Waypoint, but there is a lot of trolls and douch bags at Bnet. Its hard not to judge a site by a few people when the actions of those few people stick out the most. Sorry but its the way it is. Waypoint is the new home and anyone (including you) is welcome. But if your a troll, we just wont answer your post. If your a troll, you wont last a second. This is the way its going to be. The way it always will be. This way is the best way. This is Waypoint

I didn’t flame at all my good sir. I posted in a thread saying I was new here and that I come from Bnet and several people hated on me for it. I for one do not start anything on any site, I come to see what’s happening in the Halo Universe and try to get a good conversation going :]

> I didn’t flame at all my good sir. I posted in a thread saying I was new here and that I come from Bnet and several people hated on me for it. I for one do not start anything on any site, I come to see what’s happening in the Halo Universe and try to get a good conversation going :]

In that case, we welcome you with open arms :slight_smile:

I hope people aren’t being jerks to you simply because you came from b.net.

> There is not hate on Waypoint, but there is a lot of trolls and douch bags at Bnet. Its hard not to judge a site by a few people when the actions of those few people stick out the most. Sorry but its the way it is. Waypoint is the new home and anyone (including you) is welcome. But if your a troll, we just wont answer your post. If your a troll, you wont last a second. This is the way its going to be. The way it always will be. This way is the best way. This is Waypoint

I am not a troll, Far from being a troll. It is true that there are a lot of trolls on Bnet but what forum doesn’t have one or several? But still it’s not fair for those that come from Bnet to come on here, to see what the new Overlords of Halo are doing and get harassed and judged for the actions of a few trolls.

> > I didn’t flame at all my good sir. I posted in a thread saying I was new here and that I come from Bnet and several people hated on me for it. I for one do not start anything on any site, I come to see what’s happening in the Halo Universe and try to get a good conversation going :]
>
> In that case, we welcome you with open arms :slight_smile:

Thank you :]

> I didn’t flame at all my good sir. I posted in a thread saying I was new here and that I come from Bnet and several people hated on me for it. I for one do not start anything on any site, I come to see what’s happening in the Halo Universe and try to get a good conversation going :]

I am sorry you had that experience but in general people are respected. I did not mean you Flamed I was just giving my personal experience. Also remember if something does not follow the rules. Forum Rules

Please report by clicking on the Triangle on the offending post and do not reply. That is also a rule.

NO one hates Bnet. I think people are afraid that Waypoin will be infected by those trolls from Bnet. Waypoint is really awsome right now. Everyone here is Halo fan wanting to talk Halo to another Halo fan. So yah its a happy place :)… for now! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA >:D

Welcome Mastoklok!

I apologize if you feel somehow discriminated against. Waypoint is the center for all things Halo, and we welcome all! My advice would be to jump in, contribute positively, and have fun! Then no one will have any reason to give you grief.

Much <3,

Eagle

Well, I wouldn’t know. I’m kind with words and I just like to talk about the halo franchise, not about some silly war of users. Anyways, I’m pretty sure the majority of us here on the waypoint forums are from Bnet so…

> NO one hates Bnet. I think people are afraid that Waypoin will be infected by those trolls from Bnet. Waypoint is really awsome right now. Everyone here is Halo fan wanting to talk Halo to another Halo fan. So yah its a happy place :)… for now! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA >:D

This is true. I really hope these forums do a good job of laying the hammer down on them…I would only really see the 3 main trolls on Bnet posting and most just let the threads die, some turned around and got intelligent conversations going. But you never know what may come in the future.

> Welcome Mastoklok!
>
> I apologize if you feel somehow discriminated against. Waypoint is the center for all things Halo, and we welcome all! My advice would be to jump in, contribute positively, and have fun! Then no one will have any reason to give you grief.
>
> Much <3,
>
> Eagle

Thank You my good sir! :] I hope to contribute a lot to these forums like I did to Bnet and I hope to see these forums clean and in peace with Bnet! I accept my new Halo overlords and will be positive like I was on Bnet :smiley:

No one should hate another person because they’re from a different place on the internet.

> > Welcome Mastoklok!
> >
> > I apologize if you feel somehow discriminated against. Waypoint is the center for all things Halo, and we welcome all! My advice would be to jump in, contribute positively, and have fun! Then no one will have any reason to give you grief.
> >
> > Much <3,
> >
> > Eagle
>
> Thank You my good sir! :] I hope to contribute a lot to these forums like I did to Bnet and I hope to see these forums clean and in peace with Bnet! I accept my new Halo overlords and will be positive like I was on Bnet :smiley:
>
> No one should hate another person because they’re from a different place on the internet.

We’re happy to have you and look forward to your contributions. :slight_smile:

I don’t think I’ve judged a single soul from the Bungie community on these forums for the sole reason that they are from that community. That could be explained because I’m also a member of that community, but even if that bias wasn’t there I still feel compelled to say I wouldn’t judge.

As long as the childish nonsense that is the Halo: Reach board of the forums on B.net is left behind I welcome anyone who virtually traverse these figurative halls.

> I don’t think I’ve judged a single soul from the Bungie community on these forums for the sole reason that they are from that community. That could be explained because I’m also a member of that community, but even if that bias wasn’t there I still feel compelled to say I wouldn’t judge.
>
> As long as the childish nonsense that is the Halo: Reach board of the forums on B.net is left behind I welcome anyone who virtually traverse these figurative halls.

I am happy to hear that you haven’t hated on anyone from Bnet on here. I as well hope that those that start stupid childish threads do not come here.

I came from Bungie.net a few months ago and in this past month I permenatly call these forums my Halo home. It’s just better here.

You know what I mean at B.net people trash your ideas from the start and are just plain out mean and also they post some really immature and dumb things.

This forum is about Halo, The fiction behind Halo, The True Halo Community, and The future of Halo!

And that is how it should be and I for one love it like that!