HFTT - Benjamin Giraud will likely die?

Like most books, movies, or games… Those who dig for the truth against an organization or person of interest don’t normally live.
I believe that with Giraud’s digging, and hunt for the truth, that he’ll investigate not only the Chief, but Oni as well, and possibly something bigger. (Deep Space Anomaly.)
I think that by the end of the files, like the last one we get, Giraud will find a breakthrough in his research, and find the truth. Then we’ll listen as Oni officers, or military break into his office, or apartment, wherever he records at, and kill him. That or they’ll take him in. But I believe it’d be easier for them to kill him.

What do you guys think?

That would be pretty cool, but isnt he already part of Oni? I guess he could dig deeper into what he is working for.

> 2533274898131165;2:
> That would be pretty cool, but isnt he already part of Oni? I guess he could dig deeper into what he is working for.

Yeah, I guess he is a part of Oni already. But when have intelligence agencies ever been shy about killing there own? (In books, movies, and games at least.)
I would be surprised if he did live to be honest.

That’s kind of what I was thinking. Benjamin isn’t a part of ONI, but was hired to do a report on Master Chief, and as he said, mostly about positive things to keep the public happy. Keep glorifying the hero, those things. But Benjamin is going to start revealing things ONI doesn’t want you to know. So that might get him arrested or killed, but if he was killed on audio-clip, how would he upload it?

> 2533274877056440;4:
> That’s kind of what I was thinking. Benjamin isn’t a part of ONI, but was hired to do a report on Master Chief, and as he said, mostly about positive things to keep the public happy. Keep glorifying the hero, those things. But Benjamin is going to start revealing things ONI doesn’t want you to know. So that might get him arrested or killed, but if he was killed on audio-clip, how would he upload it?

Could have been live streamed, or ONI could have uploaded it to their database to see what he knows, it does seem like an ONI database considering we have ONI emails on the hunt the truth now.

I would not be surprised; it is the way of those who seek out truth in the truth.

I imagine he’ll probably be hauled off with his fate ambiguous.

> 2533274964189700;7:
> I imagine he’ll probably be hauled off with his fate ambiguous.

Either way I bet us we (the audience) will hear it happen.

I hope he doesn’t. It would be kind of a waste, I mean, we barely know any civilian characters in Halo. Let’s just keep this one instead of throwing him away. He’s unique.