hey343thanks for the fries.what about your servers

I’ve lost my level 10 times today due to your horrid servers, why do you refuse to acknowledge the issue. It’s getting really old and stupid things like a pepperoni ar dint seem as important as fixing your servers. I’m seriously so over it
The game is great! I just wish I could play. Do you even care that you are loosing cuatomers?

Nope, they dont care at all.

Well the thing is they’re not losing customers, you’ve bought the game and chances are that you’ll buy the next

They couldn’t give a damn. They’ll probably do exactly what they did with MCC - keep promising a fix then abandon the game when Halo 6 comes out. All they care about is their next pay day, and the only reason they’re still supporting Halo 5 is because people are spending money on REQ packs. So they’re giving us a trickle of half -Yoinked!- updates that have 1 map and a TON of useless crap like emblems, stances, pizza skins etc.

It’s ironic you should mention the fries, because they mention you.

Mentionception.

343’s Burger king servers strike back, and now you can experiencing the servers in HD!!! YEAH!!!

Seriously MS/343 don’t care because people continuing to give them money. I’m sorry OP

> 2661949065475413;5:
> It’s ironic you should mention the fries, because they mention you.
>
> Mentionception.

343… trolling their fans since 2012…

The servers will always be -Yoink- as long as you’re playing on Taco Bell’s open WiFi.

I’ve been getting this red triangle with a warning every time I try to get into a match. Is this a server problem? Since I can’t play Halo 5, I revert to playing MCC.

Lol