Hey, when does the bulliten come on?

Just wonderin. And will there be a bulliton today?

> Just wonderin. And will there be a bulliton today?

It will come out soon, just be patient.

If it wasn’t coming, I expect our lovely bs angel would have tweeted about it.

I miss the Bungie weekly update. =[

Come back to us Urk…

she finished the bulliten on monday she said but it hasnt been publishsed yet

> > Just wonderin. And will there be a bulliton today?
>
> It will come out soon, just be patient.
>
> If it wasn’t coming, I expect our lovely bs angel would have tweeted about it.

Be patient young padawan, soon BS angel will post

Alright then, I’ll wait.

> she finished the bulliten on monday she said but it hasnt been publishsed yet

I have seen tweets from her before saying she has only just started on it and stuff like that, I highly doubt she starts & finishes every Bulletin on Monday.

Also to the person who wanted Urk back doing the Weekly Updates on B.net, I believe Frankie used to write them who now works at 343i.

Just though I would mention it.

> > she finished the bulliten on monday she said but it hasnt been publishsed yet
>
> I have seen tweets from her before saying she has only just started on it and stuff like that, I highly doubt she starts & finishes every Bulletin on Monday.
>
> Also to the person who wanted Urk back doing the Weekly Updates on B.net, I believe Frankie used to write them who now works at 343i.
>
> Just though I would mention it.

Urk has been writing them for years.

> > > she finished the bulliten on monday she said but it hasnt been publishsed yet
> >
> > I have seen tweets from her before saying she has only just started on it and stuff like that, I highly doubt she starts & finishes every Bulletin on Monday.
> >
> > Also to the person who wanted Urk back doing the Weekly Updates on B.net, I believe Frankie used to write them who now works at 343i.
> >
> > Just though I would mention it.
>
> Urk has been writing them for years.

Frankie originally wrote them.

> > > > she finished the bulliten on monday she said but it hasnt been publishsed yet
> > >
> > > I have seen tweets from her before saying she has only just started on it and stuff like that, I highly doubt she starts & finishes every Bulletin on Monday.
> > >
> > > Also to the person who wanted Urk back doing the Weekly Updates on B.net, I believe Frankie used to write them who now works at 343i.
> > >
> > > Just though I would mention it.
> >
> > Urk has been writing them for years.
>
> Frankie originally wrote them.

It’s been so long since Frankie wrote a WU.

> > > > > she finished the bulliten on monday she said but it hasnt been publishsed yet
> > > >
> > > > I have seen tweets from her before saying she has only just started on it and stuff like that, I highly doubt she starts & finishes every Bulletin on Monday.
> > > >
> > > > Also to the person who wanted Urk back doing the Weekly Updates on B.net, I believe Frankie used to write them who now works at 343i.
> > > >
> > > > Just though I would mention it.
> > >
> > > Urk has been writing them for years.
> >
> > Frankie originally wrote them.
>
> It’s been so long since Frankie wrote a WU.

I didn’t state it wasn’t, all I simply said was Frankie originally wrote them. Nothing more.

I was wondering that myself, actually… ;D

> I didn’t state it wasn’t, all I simply said was Frankie originally wrote them. Nothing more.

I didn’t imply you did.

Urk has been there since October '08. Hardly a few years.

> Urk has been there since October '08. Hardly a few years.

It almost is.

I would say it would be coming in 30 minutes. @ 6 PM Pacific Standard Time. That seems like the usual time for releasing them lately. I haven’t noticed though, I’m just taking a gander.

Way too late for me in France.
I’ll just read it tomorrow.
:slight_smile:

No! It’s coming! - I can feel it’s close! Wait 30 more minutes!

> No! It’s coming! - I can feel it’s close! Wait 30 more minutes!

lets hope

must resist urge to sleep…

Still waiting on one more piece of the puzzle before I can publish. I’m not entirely convinced this will go live tonight, so if it doesn’t, it will be released tomorrow.

Apologies for the delay.