Hey, what just happened?

Why did my player just go to all default and then my rank disappeared?

probably a server glitch man. Your stuff will come back whenever it comes back up. Same thing happened to me once.

BS Angel mentioned server maintenance tonight, so that’s probably it.

Man you just gotta wonder if this kinda crap is going to be a regular thing now. You know up to this point I have given 343 the benefit of the doubt. I have said wait they are just getting to know the systems and they are trying to do things their way instead of trying to copy Bungie in the way they do things. But since 343 has taken over, I have played matchmaking with several different people with Aim-Bots and even some that are hackers. This is what, 2 times in 2 weeks this crap has happened? I mean GEEZUS!!! Come on guys. I am not going to defend you forever.

Servers? Bungie never did this…? what else are they changing?

Well they are releasing some kind of title update for Reach that is supposed to change the way it plays from what I understand. Has something to do with Halo CE: Anniversary being released.I just wonder what its gonna be that changes?

People need to understand that it isn’t easy to transfer control of servers and such things. Just relax and everything will work itself out.

TONIGHT IN HALO - Halo: Reach will be undergoing regularly scheduled maintenance in the early morning hours (PT). Thanks for your patience!

> People need to understand that it isn’t easy to transfer control of servers and such things. Just relax and everything will work itself out.

More than just that Skullboy, updating playlists, pehaps getting ready for that huge update just around the corner in November?

343 has been in control of MM for less than a week. It’s going to take some time for them to transfer Bungie’s enormous server data to their own systems, and that means there’s going to be a few issues and possibly shutdowns until everything is complete. There will be lots of necessary maintenance. Just chill and wait it out.

> Man you just gotta wonder if this kinda crap is going to be a regular thing now. You know up to this point I have given 343 the benefit of the doubt. I have said wait they are just getting to know the systems and they are trying to do things their way instead of trying to copy Bungie in the way they do things. But since 343 has taken over, I have played matchmaking with several different people with Aim-Bots and even some that are hackers. This is what, 2 times in 2 weeks this crap has happened? I mean GEEZUS!!! Come on guys. I am not going to defend you forever.

you need to realize that their updates are not coming in for a while (title updates for that matter) and secondly, just because someone seems to aim at you dead on doesnt mean the conclusion is “aim bot”. please be more logical and understanding and leave -Yoink- in the bungie forums

> Man you just gotta wonder if this kinda crap is going to be a regular thing now. You know up to this point I have given 343 the benefit of the doubt. I have said wait they are just getting to know the systems and they are trying to do things their way instead of trying to copy Bungie in the way they do things. But since 343 has taken over, I have played matchmaking with several different people with Aim-Bots and even some that are hackers. This is what, 2 times in 2 weeks this crap has happened? I mean GEEZUS!!! Come on guys. I am not going to defend you forever.

Twice in 2 weeks huh? That’s kind of funny. 343 gained control a week ago. So by that logic Bungie and 343 can be blamed, right? Who’s left to defend?

Playstation. That’s who. Their poop doesn’t stink at all.

But seriously, I’ve run into very few issues playing Reach. Both teams do a tremendous job of keeping things fair for us. But in the end, stuff happens. The best thing we as a community can do is report and move on.

They’re up now.