Hey there, welcome to the forums!

Glad you could be here! Just thought I’d bring about the rules for this, or any gaming forum, for the newcomers here now that Halo 4 is in full swing.

1. Halo 4 sucks. No, I don’t have to explain myself. It’s all very simple. See, Halo 4 is the newest game in the Halo franchise. This, naturally, means that it’s the worst game this decade has ever produced, regardless of the quality of the game. As a result, it becomes obviously apparent that the developer responsible of such a travesty only care about the money, and are just blowing fans off. In addition, this game means the death of the franchise in question as we know it.

2. In addition to the above fact, it is simple logic that the previous entry in the series is one of the greatest games that we mortal fans have ever experienced. Once again, regardless of quality, the previous entry knew exact how to make an amazing game, and there were no bugs or unbalanced features. Everything was wonderful back during the previous game’s height of popularity.

3. This part is optional, depending on the number of iterations in the franchise, but as a result, any game 2-3 games back in the franchise were clearly the best in the series. This game was so gosh darn amazing that nothing could ever compare to it ever again.

4. Now, because this current game is so horrible and unbalanced and broken, logic can only state that the next game in the franchise will clearly bring the series back to its former glory. Absolutely everything will be fixed in the next game, and there is no possible way it can be as bad as the current game.

5. Repeat rule 1.

Well, there you have it, newbies. I hope you learned how to speak internet today. :slight_smile:

Not sure whether to laugh…
Or Facepalm…

So is this just a clever way of expressing your thoughts on the Halo 4 Waypoint community?

> So is this just a clever way of expressing your thoughts on the Halo 4 Waypoint community?

I am thankfull that I bought the game, before reading these forums.

OP’s right , that’s pretty much how some/most/few people are on the Forums.

You’ve summed up the waypoint community very nicely. lol.

You must have been back on Bungie.net with Halo 2 also. :wink:

The cycle continues.

This post is the Tru7h, the whole Tru7h, and nothing but the Tru7h.

OP that was hilarious!! Great job! Hahaha

Threads like this (and ironically my posting in them) do not help the situation any…

> Threads like this (and ironically my posting in them) do not help the situation any…

It won’t solve anything. Nothing can stop complainers. But, it is a nice joke for those who agree and have also analyzed this trend.