Hey Mods I was just wondering + Elites vs Elites?

If I could have Halo 4 now…instead of waiting a long time…I’ll pay more then regular store price

Just kidding, but seriously, why do the elites (Sangheli) (Some of them) still wanna fight the humans?) I thought they were friends now? Then The Arbiter doesn’t want to fight them anymore?

(This next part is from Glasslands chapter 2, Jul is speaking with arbiter about humans)

Jul: “What do you plan to do about the humans?” he asked.
“Gods or no gods, they’ll return to their colonies and rebuild them, and they won’t forget what we did to them and how much they loathe us.”

The Arbiter: “We’ll consider that if and when it happens.”

Jul: “Instead of finishing them off before they regain strength?” There. It was out in the open now. “We should regroup now, while their guard’s down, and exterminate the threat once and for all. Unless you’re too fond of them as pets,
that is.” (then it continue on after a few little parts)

The Arbiter: “The humans say that a fool does the same thing twice and expects things to turn out differently.” ‘Vadam lowered his voice. “It might have escaped your notice that we never managed to defeat them, and we’re in worse shape now than we were a year ago.” Then his expression changed, as if he was steeling himself to break bad news. “We’ve stopped fighting. We need to stop because we can’t rebuild without stability. Therefore I plan to reach a peace agreement with the humans, to formalize what has already taken place. Both sides have finally run out of blood to shed, brother.”

Jul: “But you can’t do deals with humans. Have you forgotten already?” Jul was appalled. Not pressing home Sangheili superiority was one thing, but willingly giving in? That was close to treason. “They’re liars and thieves. All of them.”

‘Vadam walked over to the balustrade that separated the floor of the chamber from the first tier of seats to look up at Jul. It wasn’t a threatening gesture. It seemed more like curiosity to see what this upstart, this young elder of a small keep, looked like at closer quarters.

The Arbiter: “There are honorable humans,” ‘Vadam said, resting his hands on the balustrade. “I’ve fought alongside them. None of us would be alive now if there weren’t. But I plan to agree to a treaty, not because I have any fondness for humans but because I love Sanghelios.” He pushed away from the balustrade and walked back into the center of the chamber, suddenly the charismatic leader again, the hero of the fleet. “The law is clear. If anyone disagrees, you have a remedy. You may attempt to assassinate me. That is your legal right.”

Then it continues on, here’s the link if you wanna read the rest - http://halo.xbox.com/en-us/news/headline/the-halo-bulletin-101211-exclusive-book-excerpt-glasslands/280887

so is The Arbiter going to go to war with his own people soon? (Arbiter vs Jul)

& I think The Arbiter is a bada$$ because he turned from his evil covenant ways makes me so happy & makes me like Arbiter a lot more!!

By the way this is super long I know xD

Has he stopped being the pu$$y side kick that we saw in Halo 3 ? What if they do like they did in Halo 2 and make two characters, ( chief and arbiter ) with two different objectives, and in two different areas. The chief doing his own thing. And the Arbiter is out finishing off brutes and fighting anti-elite humans

> Has he stopped being the pu$$y side kick that we saw in Halo 3 ? What if they do like they did in Halo 2 and make two characters, ( chief and arbiter ) with two different objectives, and in two different areas. The chief doing his own thing. And the Arbiter is out finishing off brutes and fighting anti-elite humans

Yea I can see that 2 story lines happening at once thing come back for Halo 4.

<mark>Do not necropost threads or make nonconstructive posts.</mark>

> 2533274819069969;2:
> Has he stopped being the pu$$y side kick that we saw in Halo 3 ? What if they do like they did in Halo 2 and make two characters, ( chief and arbiter ) with two different objectives, and in two different areas. The chief doing his own thing. And the Arbiter is out finishing off brutes and fighting anti-elite humans

• **Do not post or use profanity or any creative form of bypassing the word filters.**Welcome to the forums.
    SEAL Team 10