HEY makers of halo i have somthing importent to tell you

me and my freinds always wanted a halo wear you our in the epic battle. wear you can be the flood covenant and the unsc versus an army with an army. not strategy but fps. look at the game star wars battlefront we want a game like that. wear in forge you have this huge battle feild wear you can put bases and all vehicals , npc’s and waypoints for npc’s. CAN YALL PLZ MAKE SUMIN LIKE THIS FOR HALO! and my real gamertag is cellevan and i bet alot of players would love this game type :wink:

I think you just murdered grammar, I could only understand about half of what you said.

> I think you just murdered grammar, I could only understand about half of what you said.

With all due respect, I agree with this guy, I couldn’t understand a word.

English please?

._.

So you want halo wars 2?

> an army with an army.

ARMCEPTION

My english teacher would FREAK! if she saw this, lol

MY EYES!!! They burnnnn…

> me and my freinds always wanted a halo wear you our in the epic battle. wear you can be the flood covenant and the unsc versus an army with an army. not strategy but fps. look at the game star wars battlefront we want a game like that. wear in forge you have this huge battle feild wear you can put bases and all vehicals , npc’s and waypoints for npc’s. CAN YALL PLZ MAKE SUMIN LIKE THIS FOR HALO! and my real gamertag is cellevan and i bet alot of players would love this game type :wink:

Posting in the Official Feedback Thread is a great way to tell 343 what you want in a specific and understandable manner.
Official Feedback Thread Link

> > me and my freinds always wanted a halo wear you our in the epic battle. wear you can be the flood covenant and the unsc versus an army with an army. not strategy but fps. look at the game star wars battlefront we want a game like that. wear in forge you have this huge battle feild wear you can put bases and all vehicals , npc’s and waypoints for npc’s. CAN YALL PLZ MAKE SUMIN LIKE THIS FOR HALO! and my real gamertag is cellevan and i bet alot of players would love this game type :wink:
>
> Posting in the Official Feedback Thread is a great way to tell 343 what you want in a specific and understandable manner.
> Official Feedback Thread Link

lol!

> me and my freinds always wanted a halo wear you our in the epic battle. wear you can be the flood covenant and the unsc versus an army with an army. not strategy but fps. look at the game star wars battlefront we want a game like that. wear in forge you have this huge battle feild wear you can put bases and all vehicals , npc’s and waypoints for npc’s. CAN YALL PLZ MAKE SUMIN LIKE THIS FOR HALO! and my real gamertag is cellevan and i bet alot of players would love this game type :wink:

I give you an A for effort.

Ill try to translate

My friends and I have always wanted a halo where you are in an epic battle where you can play as the flood, covenant or the UNSC and you play against another army. It would not be a strategy game but an fps. Look at the game star wars battlefront, we want a game like that. In forge you have this huge battle feild where you can put bases and vehicles, [npc’s and waypoints for npc’s(?)]. CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE SOMETHING LIKE THIS FOR HALO? My real gamertag is cellevan and I bet alot of players would love this game type :wink:

> lol!

Just being my diplomatic self :slight_smile:

Grammar from learned Yoda you have?

Eh-spanish?

> I think you just murdered grammar, I could only understand about half of what you said.

agreed 0_o

Seriously, I don’t know if you’re having fun of some recent petitions or just playing with us, I don’t think you can’t build better sentences.

By the way: Waypoints for NPCs…?

NPCs would never understand how could would be a Cats off-topic category…

Are we all seated? Good. Alright, my name is Dr Teh Spearhead. Now we’ve called this intervention because a friend of yours wanted to get something off his chest.

Your friend English would like to know why you’ve been beating him mercilessly.

> Are we all seated? Good. Alright, my name is Dr Teh Spearhead. Now we’ve called this intervention because a friend of yours wanted to get something off his chest.
>
> Your friend English would like to know why you’ve been beating him mercilessly.

+1,000,000,000 win