Hey let's try something new!

How about we all start posting constructive crtiscism, and stop mindlessly bashing 343i, and also understand that it’s really freaking hard to program a game that’s already completed?

Congradulations Halo 4 Forum, you have not failed to dissapoint me in my prediction of this Forum going the way of Halo 3.

Want to know the craziest thing? In two more years all of you will be praising Halo 4 like it was a godsend as this ridiculously hypocritical community does with every new Halo game.

I think maybe the best part is that I’m enjoying this game while you all boil at 343i, who frankly, is showing the potential to be better than Bungie.

Oh well. Better luck next game, hmm?

Every sensible person on the forum needs to read this, you are a saint

your intentions are good, but in reality, this thread is just as unnecessary as said bashing posts

you are complaining about complainers, that gets us nowhere

:expressionless:

> Every sensible person on the forum needs to read this, you are a saint

Why read yet another unoriginal thread? There’s tons of constructive criticm out there already. It just depends on what 343 decides to do with it. This thread has been said plenty of times. I rather have a thread talk about the game, then a thread dedicated to people’s opinions…

Yes, which is why I thought it would be a good idea to let this thread go through the trash bin as I’ve already created a constructive criticism thread.

But yes, I do agree this thread was rather pointless and stupid.

there was tons of constructive threads on this forum, but then nothing happened for 5 months, and they all left.

> there was tons of constructive threads on this forum, but then nothing happened for 5 months, and they all left.

I have posted constructive criticism, both negative and positive. Despite the community constantly crying out for positive threads, they flock to negative ones to argue and fight.

This thread critized 343i’s treatment of Halsey and made it to 9 pages. This thread praised 343i for their development of Chief and Cortana and didn’t even break a page.

This community just loves to argue about hating things.

There have been countless constructive threads, but they have been lost in the sea of threads about people feeling upset and neglected since 343 hasn’t really done anything about what they all said. I honestly can’t blame them, waiting around 5 months to see if the Dev is going to actually do anything you asked is very ridiculous.

I don’t know what the Halo 3 forum was like, since I came on the forums during Reach, but I imagine it was about the same. The only difference between the complaining from Reach and 4, is that now I am personally effected by the game’s many problems.

As for 343 being better than Bungie, well maybe if Halo 4 becomes playable in the future that might be true. However at this point they are proving that they can’t even understand how Matchmaking works, and let’s not get started on the Custom Games Fiasco.

> This community just loves to argue about hating things.

> > Every sensible person on the forum needs to read this, you are a saint
>
> Why read yet another unoriginal thread? There’s tons of constructive criticm out there already. It just depends on what 343 decides to do with it. This thread has been said plenty of times. I rather have a thread talk about the game, then a thread dedicated to people’s opinions…

I think that this should be a hub for said criticism.

I personally like Halo 4. Got sick of it for a while, but came back with all these new playlists greeting me. That was a step in the right direction.

Fix the DMR. I just know you can do it! You can do anything you set your mind to.

> I have posted constructive criticism, both negative and positive. Despite the community constantly crying out for positive threads, they flock to negative ones to argue and fight.
>
> This thread critized 343i’s treatment of Halsey and made it to 9 pages. This thread praised 343i for their development of Chief and Cortana and didn’t even break a page.
>
> This community just loves to argue about hating things.

Like he said, the threads that actually give ideas on how to fix things die pretty fast. The threads that are nothing but blind hatred make it to at least 10 pages. Most of the constructive criticism is in the War Games Feedback Forum.

> How about we all start posting constructive crtiscism, and stop mindlessly bashing 343i, and also understand that it’s really freaking hard to program a game that’s already completed?
>
> Congradulations Halo 4 Forum, you have not failed to dissapoint me in my prediction of this Forum going the way of Halo 3.
>
> <mark>Want to know the craziest thing? In two more years all of you will be praising Halo 4 like it was a godsend as this ridiculously hypocritical community does with every new Halo game.</mark>
>
> I think maybe the best part is that I’m enjoying this game while you all boil at 343i, who frankly, is showing the potential to be better than Bungie.
>
> Oh well. Better luck next game, hmm?

The only way that would happen is if Halo 5 was so bad it made Halo 4 look good in comparison. I really hope they’ve learned their lesson otherwise Halo will keep dying a slow, and painful death.

They need to go back to Halo’s roots, it’s as simple as that.

Don’t over-complicate things, K.I.S.S.

> > Every sensible person on the forum needs to read this, you are a saint
>
> Why read yet another unoriginal thread? There’s tons of constructive criticm out there already. It just depends on what 343 decides to do with it. This thread has been said plenty of times. I rather have a thread talk about the game, then a thread dedicated to people’s opinions…

Playlist wise they have and from what ive seen they do listen with what little we got in the first TU with boltshot. Considering the next TU is focusing on balancing mainly I’m sure they will fix it and then get hated on because DMR is weaker or something or other or blooms more prominent or something. what ever floats there boat that day.