hey guys keep your heads up..

Battlefront 3 is coming out this fall/winter and will leave this nightmare of 343’s Halo and it’s experience dead and in the ground where its been since H4 and where it will continue to be.

Chin up gamers <3

DICE better not -Yoink- up Battlefront. All i can say on this subject lol

> 2533274816299345;2:
> DICE better not -Yoink- up Battlefront. All i can say on this subject lol

Lol I know. Im looking forward to this game!!!

I’m looking forward to Mortal Kombat X!

> 2533274832368555;4:
> I’m looking forward to Mortal Kombat X!

Love MK but I’ll be skipping this one. Day one DLC is offensive to me and so are exclusive pre order bonuses. Sick of developers trying to bleed my wallet dry by offering content that should already be in the game. Not looking to start a discussion on the topic but that’s my opinion. Can’t wait for Witcher 3 though and the Escapists has been fantastic. I’m also really looking forward to playing some Halo with friends, hopefully that’ll be possible sometime this month.

I’m treading lightly on ALL game purchases. My xbox one purchase was a waste and so are so many games now.

If BF3 is exactly the same as BF2 as i’ll be happy.

Baby don’t cry, I hope ya got ya head up. Even when the road is hard never give up. Forget 343 girl, they ain’t never gon change. They could listen to you but they lost in the game. Pac foreshadowed this.

> 2535437560416630;7:
> Baby don’t cry, I hope ya got ya head up. Even when the road is hard never give up. Forget 343 girl, they ain’t never gon change. They could listen to you but they lost in the game. Pac foreshadowed this.

Is there anything 'Pac didn’t predict?

> 2533274792692410;6:
> I’m treading lightly on ALL game purchases. My xbox one purchase was a waste and so are so many games now.
>
> If BF3 is exactly the same as BF2 as i’ll be happy.

That would be awesome if there was a straight up version of BF2… I would be all for that!

but it it looks like it’s going to be different… Looks like a battlefront pace but battleFIELD skin…but I lik battlefield well enough to not mind… Cuz I love Star Wars lol

at at the end of the day I think we’ll be please