hey guys, I've been out of the loop

So, I got this game at midnight when it first came out. I was STOKED and I played the hell out of it. It was fun as hell! But, I started to play it less and less as my friends slowly migrated to Blops2…so…I shamefully made my way there, as well. It was a fun game, and I played it. But, I never forgot about Halo. And would switch back and forth. But, I would also play some minecraft. And some PC gaming. And then Assassin’s Creed 3 came out. Then moving to a new place. Then my professional boxing career took off. Then medical complications. Then a breakup. Then BioShock Infinite when I actually had time to play… Then work, med-school, boxing, etc etc etc… I look back and it breaks my heart that my precious Halo 4 slowly faded away from my daily play when life started to catch up with me. But, I jumped back into it recently and still am in love with it. But, here’s my question;

What has happened since I’ve been gone? Has 343i addressed issues some players/fans had with Halo 4? Has anything been tweaked/added/removed? What all has happened?

well a ton of BS.

read the new update and fire it up on Monday. You havent “missed” much. hopefully they introduce new community maps and update everything to v4.

> well a ton of BS.

Well that doesn’t help, like, at all. Not in the least bit.

it helped me.

Nothing has really changed that much but there’s now a 1-50 Ranking system for all playlist But you can only see your rank’s online. They’ve also added a few Forge maps to some playlist. Really you just came back at the right time for probably the biggest update which is on Monday.
I Suggest you look at all the bulletins you missed since you’ve been gone here > Past Bulletins

as soon as I saw “boxing career” I started reading this as if it were Rocky Balboa talking. all punch drunk and -Yoink-.

Yo Adrian, I did it!

Now is the perfect time to be coming back to Halo mate. Just hit up the News Menu > Halo Bulletins to read the latest changes to matchmaking and weapon tuning.

I’d jump in now and get back into the swing of the game then really put your game face on come Monday when the latest changes go live. It’s going to be a faster more competitive game come Monday.

If you want more information checkout the War Games Feedback forum and which playlist you like to play. All the settings and change details are kept up to date there.

A LOT has happened.

This game has had more updates than any Halo game to date.

Playlists/DLC/Settings/Weapon Tuning/Skins/Forge Islands/Massive changes to Throwdown/CSR/Vehicular Improvement in BTB etc

That’s just what I can think of off the top of my head

You should have enough new unopened content here to last you all summer, have fun!

Boltshot nerf! Weapons tuning coming out June 3rd. Boltshot nerf! 3 map packs. Boltshot nerf! Just to name a few things.

Legendary Slayer announced for June though nothing has been said about it since April. Lots of good things.

Still need some more classic official gametypes such as Assault, ViP,Juggernaut, Infection, race.

Legendary Slayer? As in CLASSIC Slayer?? :smiley:

> Legendary Slayer? As in CLASSIC Slayer?? :smiley:

They said it will be a hybrid between Infinity and Throwdown settings. I don’t believe it will be 100% like the Classic Slayer we know and love but it will be a very competitive playlist according to 343i.

> Legendary Slayer? As in CLASSIC Slayer?? :smiley:

From what I can tell, it’s not a classic playlist. I heard an interview in which Legendary settings were discussed. They were talking about sprint and perks so no, not classic.

Call me a sceptic, but I pretty much expect Legendary to be Infinity-lite.

> > Legendary Slayer? As in CLASSIC Slayer?? :smiley:
>
> From what I can tell, it’s not a classic playlist. I heard an interview in which Legendary settings were discussed. They were talking about sprint and perks so no, not classic.
>
> Call me a sceptic, but I pretty much expect Legendary to be Infinity-lite.

Link to source?