hey guys is it true??

is it true that AR and DMR are in halo 4???

> is it true that AR and DMR are in halo 4???

Yeh, it’s all good as long as the DMR’s range is lowered a LITTLE, and the fire rate is lowered too.

Yes.

> is it true that AR and DMR are in halo 4???

Well the AR was obvious to return, I was surprised to hear of the DMR’s return.

> > is it true that AR and DMR are in halo 4???
>
> Well the AR was obvious to return, I was surprised to hear of the DMR’s return.

They said they’d have lots of weapons this time around, and it would be dumb to take away a well-taken one like the DMR.

Not just that, but you really don’t want to leave people behind. Afterall, every Halo game has always brought new people and others might be used to the DMR over BR. It’s a smart move on 343’s part, but I’d think the DMR user could potentially find the BR easier to handle since it is a burst fire weapon…

Yes it is, they announced it in the March 343 sparkcast yesterday :smiley:

> Not just that, but you really don’t want to leave people behind. Afterall, every Halo game has always brought new people and others might be used to the DMR over BR. It’s a smart move on 343’s part, but I’d think the DMR user could potentially find the BR easier to handle since it is a burst fire weapon…

It’s funny because they do this with weapons but ignore how people love even starts in Halo…

The AR? who would have thought!

you’d think people would know its been in every halo game.

> > Not just that, but you really don’t want to leave people behind. Afterall, every Halo game has always brought new people and others might be used to the DMR over BR. It’s a smart move on 343’s part, but I’d think the DMR user could potentially find the BR easier to handle since it is a burst fire weapon…
>
> It’s funny because they do this with weapons but ignore how people love even starts in Halo…

lol… and what is an even start? I’ve been reading a few of your posts DBD. you and I don’t agree on some things… I personally am more concerned with the dmr versus BR headshot kill. Depending on what you do with the Halo: Reach settings, you could have a four headshot dmr versus BR and I’ll be frank, if it is a ZB dmr user versus a BR user, that BR user better learn how to properly strafe cause the experienced Reach guy is firing off rounds faster then he can… but then again, with recoil, it should prove interesting… I think the simple solution: the dmr user gets either a five headshot kill or the BR and dmr fire times are synced.

> you’d think people would know its been in every halo game.

Except Halo 2 of course.

Yup :slight_smile:

[Sparkast Here! =]](http://halo.xbox.com/Content/assets/en-us/Podcast/343Sparkast_011.mp3)