Hey Guys & Gals whats your fav campaign & mission

That is what 343 should be working on, and inspired of. Halo 2 and Halo 3. Look guys i know you all loved Halo CE but bungie has came out with two video games that tried to act like Halo Ce, does any body that loves halo know how long it has been since we have had a new Halo that was just like Halo 2 and Halo 3. Those were two out of Halo CE, ODST, Reach. I would personally want a campaign inspired by halo 3 since people wrote there favorite campaign missions on Halo 3 in the bungie forums, Guess what i keep hearing the favorite campiagn missions of Halo 3… Sierra 117, Crows Nest, Tsavo Highway, The Storm, The Ark, The Covenant, and Halo. Then there were other posts of there favorite campiagn missions of Halo games of Halo2 and Halo Reach. Reach got only New Alexandria (OFTEN), Halo 2 had only like 4 favorite as a majority, cant remember what now, it was in H2 forums. I literally played Halo 3s campaign over and over for about 14 times without live, and then with live i played 18. Halo 3s campaign was fenominal, and Halo CEs was to but hear this point guys the multiplayer sucked, it wasnt even made for halo ce. They had to improve things in the custom edition. Now what do you guys think.

1. A game like Halo 2, 3 (Glory Days)

2. A game like Halo CE, Halo 3 ODST, Halo Reach.(Days that tried making there game like CE and failed)

Give the Halo 2 and Halo 3 system a chance, this actually came to last till its final days, Halo 3 is still 9 th most played game on Xbox said by Major Nelson. So what do you say.