Hey guys! Any tips?

Hello,

I am starting to make my transition from Bungie.net forums to here. I know everything there is to know about B.net, what do I need to know here?

Again, I am new to these forums. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

> Hello,
>
> I am starting to make my transition from Bungie.net forums to here. I know everything there is to know about B.net, what do I need to know here?
>
> Again, I am new to these forums. Any help would be appreciated.
>
>
> Thanks!

This will help I hope.

Forum Rules Forum Rules

Helpful Hints for new members Link

Official Halo Feedback Thread Link

Thank you! :slight_smile:

> Thank you! :slight_smile:

You are most welcome. There is also an introduce yourself thread pinned.

If you want to edit your posts, look for the pencil in the top right corner of your post. there is also some other useful stuff there too.

I didn’t notice that. They should make it a tad bit bigger.

> I didn’t notice that. They should make it a tad bit bigger.

You can add that or any other idea here if you like.

Forum Improvement Wishlist Link

Well, welcome to the Waypoint forums! As long as your username doesn’t reflect the style of your posts, you should be good to go. :stuck_out_tongue:

As you may have noticed, the forums are indeed in beta, so it’s possible you may encounter a bug or two. If you do encounter a bug, you can report it to preview@halowaypoint.com with BUG in the subject line. Also, if you have any questions, you can find quite a few answers from the Announcements or Pinned topics. Or, feel free to PM me and I’ll do my best to help.

Now go dive into some Halo discussion with the community!

> Well, welcome to the Waypoint forums! As long as your username doesn’t reflect the style of your posts, you should be good to go. :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> As you may have noticed, the forums are indeed in beta, so it’s possible you may encounter a bug or two. If you do encounter a bug, you can report it to preview@halowaypoint.com with BUG in the subject line. Also, if you have any questions, you can find quite a few answers from the Announcements or Pinned topics. Or, feel free to PM me and I’ll do my best to help.
>
> Now go dive into some Halo discussion with the community!

This.

Users with custom avatars that have a CL or the words Community Leader on them are…well…community leaders. They act as moderators who keep the place clean and friendly.

Also, stay away from bs angel. She bites.

> Also, stay away from bs angel. She bites.

Only when people deserve it.

PS: Welcome, Mr Off Topic!

> > Also, stay away from bs angel. She bites.
>
> Only when people deserve it.
>
> PS: Welcome, Mr Off Topic!

Grandmother?

> > Also, stay away from bs angel. She bites.
>
> Only when people deserve it.
>
> PS: Welcome, Mr Off Topic!

But I never deserve it :’(