Hey friends

Hi, I’m here to introduce myself.
I’m ShruggedGrain (S-Grain for short) and these forums seem like a wonderful place to just hang out and chat. I love halo and look forward to being a helpful contributing member of this site!

S-Grain.

welcome! have fun :slight_smile:

… lol

wait there are 2 female mods, thats different

Hello S-grain, it’s nice to have another person to become apart of the waypoint forum. See you star side!

> Hello S-grain, it’s nice to have another person to become apart of the waypoint forum. See you star side!

I came to say hi, not to get hit on.

S-Grain

The Forums are intended to provide a positive experience for all members. Please make sure that you are not detracting from the community experience for any user. Your opinions are welcome, but refrain from personal attacks and harassment of other members, and from posting content which could be viewed as unlawful, threatening, -Yoink!-, harmful, indecent, lewd, abusive and inflammatory.

*This post has been edited by a moderator.

> … lol
>
> wait there are 2 female mods, thats different

And it isn’t like talking to that harp of a woman named Arbiter l33t like 10 months ago. The woman mods actually seem to do things to.

Welcome! :slight_smile: I’m aVeryEasyTarget.

I Hope you enjoy your stay here.

oh lord did a moderator really edit my post over THAT?

lmao bungie.net isnt even this strict, infact I dont think I have ever seen forums this strict, going from no moderators to more heavily moderated than a concentration camp this is sure to make the Halo Wars community and game thrive…