Hey Everybody :) Quick question

Hi everyone :smiley: I’m new to the forums but would love to become a great addition to the community in the future :slight_smile:

Here is my question: I have been hearing that anyone who plays online before the 20th of November will have access to all the specializations instead of waiting for the community milestones like was stated a long while ago.

The Limited Edition was being marketed as having the early access as an incentive to purchase it but now that incentive is gone. Of course that was not the only reason to pick up the LE and I will still be purchasing it along side the Halo 4 console but it just seems like the LE could have been marketed much better.

Do you think that the LE was marketed in the best way possible? Personally I don’t think so but it is still a very good buy.

the marketing wasn’t very good and the rewards are definitely lessened but i’m going to stick with it and just see where it takes me. and yes SE will get the specializations too if you log in before Nov. 20 (i personally dont see the point in this).

oh, and welcome to the forums :smiley:

I dont know much about marketing but well, i pre ordered LE and im disapointed :confused:

Of course everyone has differ values so it all depends upon the person how they see the LE

Yes if anyone plays right before the 20th on november they will recieve an email on the 30th to be able to access all specializations

343 worked hard on the game so lol they tried to make the game close to perfect and bring back that halo feel we all want and miss so i guess it was 110% focus in game then marketing and pretty sure its microsoft trying to increase sales

Thats all i kno and welcome to waypoint

I love vibrating kitty’s <.<

Welcome to the forms :slight_smile: and I don’t think it was, that is all because of -Yoink!-.

P.S. Allot of people on here can be a little intolerable at times, don’t let it get to ya

> I dont know much about marketing but well, i pre ordered LE and im disapointed :confused:
>
> Of course everyone has differ values so it all depends upon the person how they see the LE
>
> Yes if anyone plays right before the 20th on november they will recieve an email on the 30th to be able to access all specializations
>
> 343 worked hard on the game so lol they tried to make the game close to perfect and bring back that halo feel we all want and miss so i guess it was 110% focus in game then marketing and pretty sure its microsoft trying to increase sales
>
> Thats all i kno and welcome to waypoint
>
> I love <mark>vibrating kitty’s</mark> <.<

I wont ask

The LE value depends on how you see it. Yes it was marketed very poorly to the extent where things kept changing but anyway it’s still a pretty good deal. The game is still going to be amazing and I can’t wait : D

welcome to waypoint