Hey, can we get some fan influenced armor 343?

I realize that a lot of people, including myself, dislike the majority, if not almost all of the armor in Halo 5. So, can we please get some fan influenced designs that don’t look like an anime and that everyone can agree that it at least looks “practical”, and insert it into Halo 5’s armor collection?

To you people who do like the armor:

One thing that everyone SHOULD be able to agree on, is that there is a lot of armor that isn’t practical. For instance, having a small to no visor is obviously impractical, what happens when the spartan’s armor system goes down? Taking off the helmet would give the enemy a great place to aim at these supposed “tanks” (spartans), and if there is no visor have fun being a blind man. To me, when something is impractical, it seems like it usually looks bad, when there is literally no reason as to why the helmet or armor looks that way.

Another thing is that a huge amount of the armor looks Exotic, especially compared to Reach’s, which by observing these forums, or simply asking people, most have higher regards for Reach’s armor than any other Halo game.

Here are some of my reasons and examples of what 343 could do with the customization…

1. Add more “original” helmets, or even integrate Reach’s Helms into Halo 5, like with the Commando Helm, otherwise know as “Noble”

2. To me, this was an awesome idea I had for “Suits” or the “Body pieces” for Spartans. Add Different Bases, so there would be the Halo 5 undersuit, the Halo Reach- undersuit, and maybe a couple of new ones. These bases would then have different layers of armor, in other words there could be more variety because the “outside” armor would not have to fit the one undersuit, but have many different undersuits with lots of variations on each. If 343 did this, they could integrate all of Reach’s armor without having to worry about it contradicting the default undersuit, and could even add their own armor to comply with Reach’s undersuit.

3. Add the option to use different arm pieces, or shoulder pads. This would instantly make a lot of Halo 5’s armor much “cooler” for the simple fact that you could use… say stalker chest plate with nobles arms, which I think would look awesome, and I know for sure they wouldn’t contradict themselves.

4. Add different textures for armor, for instance, worn, shiny, way to shiny, stone, and many other things that I can’t think of.

5. This, which is probably the most obvious to lots of people, add ammo belts, pouches, knives, or even small cosmetic weapons to put on your guy, so you can make yourself look like a complete bad–Yoink-.

6. One thing I will say on 343’s part is the visors, they look so much better than Halo 4’s, but one thing I will say is that they should also have a variety of textures for them.

7. Add undersuit color variation, but only darker colors, so that people can’t look completely stupid. (look at Destiny Titans for reference)

I could think of a bunch of other things, but as of now, I’m going to leave it.

Anyways, I just wish 343 would recognize these things, especially if they are wanting people to strive for loot, why not add more? I heard that they’ve received 500K from reqs, so why not add more? The more there is, the more people want… Look at stupid Destiny.

Gotta say, I loved Reach’s armor customization. I’m all for Number 5, loved adding extra armour or a knife, or bullets. Reach’s armour had this military look and most of the armour looked believable which was awesome. With that said, some of the armour in Halo 5 looks amazing, some are pretty out there lol

> 2533274813050083;2:
> Gotta say, I loved Reach’s armor customization. I’m all for Number 5, loved adding extra armour or a knife, or bullets. Reach’s armour had this military look and most of the armour looked believable which was awesome. With that said, some of the armour in Halo 5 looks amazing, some are pretty out there lol

And there are people who think that stuff look stupid, (I would disagree) but that’s why if they added different bases they could have both, without making either side unhappy.

i want armor that exposes as much of the body suit as possible, effectively being a series of thrusters stuck on it.

> 2732317809657592;4:
> i want armor that exposes as much of the body suit as possible, effectively being a series of thrusters stuck on it.

That could be a base undersuit, you start out with hardly anything, and the more armor you get, the bigger your spartan becomes (armor-wise).