Hey 343i how does BR start in slayer sound?

Am I the only one aching for some slayer BR’s? The pistol start is cool and all but where the BR’s at? Even having BR’s on the maps would be ok too. Like on regret.

Bump if you agree.

Thanks in Advance!

God no. It just devolves into a long-range snipe-fest. If I wanted that, I’d go play CoD

Trust me, you’re not the only one. Although you should be prepared to get bombarded with replies from those who wholeheartedly disagree.

Oh, and bump.

EDIT: See that? The guy above me beat me too the point. Remember, you’re on Halo Waypoint in the year 2015; where (almost) everything 343 does is praised without any questions asked. Although everything is under heavy damage control at the moment…

BR slows down gameplay, it’s atrocious. If you want a BR, find the spawn and pick it up. You can’t just spawn, and hide all game in a corner having petty BR duels all match. That’s not gameplay.

> 2533274803020872;2:
> God no. It just devolves into a long-range snipe-fest. If I wanted that, I’d go play CoD

> 2533274889132764;4:
> BR slows down gameplay, it’s atrocious. If you want a BR, find the spawn and pick it up. You can’t just spawn, and hide all game in a corner having petty BR duels all match. That’s not gameplay.

I respect your opinion but let’s be real here for a second. BR starts in Halo have been going on since halo 2 then switch to BR or DMR starts when the DMR was introduced in Halo reach so…

> 2533274818135269;3:
> Trust me, you’re not the only one. Although you should be prepared to get bombarded with replies from those who wholeheartedly disagree.
>
> Oh, and bump.
>
> EDIT: See that? The guy above me beat me too the point. Remember, you’re on Halo Waypoint in the year 2015; where (almost) everything 343 does is praised without any questions asked. Although everything is under heavy damage control at the moment…

BR starts have been going on since Halo 2 so I’m not sure what they getting those info from. It leads me to believe 2 things. 1. Recently started playing halo or 2. They’ve never played MLG before.

As many people disagree, I like the pistol start, take a lot more skill than the BR.

> 2535438966201308;8:
> As many people disagree, I like the pistol start, take a lot more skill than the BR.

Respect your honest opinion :+1::+1::+1:

> 2533274818135269;3:
> Remember, you’re on Halo Waypoint in the year 2015; where (almost) everything 343 does is praised without any questions asked.

I don’t see this. At all. I’m not saying constructive criticism is a bad thing, I just don’t think these forums are filled with praises and homages to how great 343 has made Halo.

As to the subject of the BR, I actually like having to find it, then using it as a medium power weapon. I like the idea of starting with basic weapons, and having to pick up weapons that may suit your playstyle more. I imagine there will be playlists in the future that will start you with the BR though.

> 2535455451217423;10:
> > 2533274818135269;3:
> > Remember, you’re on Halo Waypoint in the year 2015; where (almost) everything 343 does is praised without any questions asked.
>
>
> I don’t see this. At all. I’m not saying constructive criticism is a bad thing, I just don’t think these forums are filled with praises and homages to how great 343 has made Halo.
>
> As to the subject of the BR, I actually like having to find it, then using it as a medium power weapon. I like the idea of starting with basic weapons, and having to pick up weapons that may suit your playstyle more. I imagine there will be playlists in the future that will start you with the BR though.

I agree with you. I don’t praise anything 343 is doing whatsoever. I Uninstalled halo 5 Saturday because it’s so bad. I’m only reinstalling it because they said they releasing an update to fix spawns and other issues and plus shotty snipes this weekend. Might permanently Uninstall after this weekend probably because nothing might change. I don’t enjoy playing this game at all, halo is no longer fun to me, can go as far as saying ruined. it’s just something to do when im bored donto care about stats.

> 2533274818135269;3:
> Trust me, you’re not the only one. Although you should be prepared to get bombarded with replies from those who wholeheartedly disagree.
>
> Oh, and bump.
>
> EDIT: See that? The guy above me beat me too the point. Remember, you’re on Halo Waypoint in the year 2015; where (almost) everything 343 does is praised without any questions asked. Although everything is under heavy damage control at the moment…

It’s probably the EXACT opposite on the forums friend, I don’t know what posts you have been reading.