Hey 343

Well I heard you post here a lot and actually respond to people, so I’d like to know why exactly Bungie doesn’t care about us anymore? I hope you can fit their throne, but really, Bungie has gone downhill so much, in their last BWU they pretty much confirmed no Title Update. What’s the deal? Any info would be much appreciated.

The halo waypoint community are the best. The 343 inudstries web masters and communtiy managers are the dudes that post on the forums, you can also get some posts from frank o conner himself the head of 343 or bs angel, there both really cool poeple to talk to. Also yes they post on there forums ALOT.

Welcome…to halo waypoint…enjoy your stay.

> The halo waypoint community are the best. The 343 inudstries web masters and communtiy managers are the dudes that post on the forums, you can also get some posts from frank o conner himself the head of 343 or bs angel, there both really cool poeple to talk to. Also yes they post on there forums ALOT.
>
>
>
> Welcome…to halo waypoint…enjoy your stay.

Good :smiley: I think I just might ditch the Bungie.net forums all together, you say one thing bad about Bungie or Halo you get attacked. I already like this community better.

> > The halo waypoint community are the best. The 343 inudstries web masters and communtiy managers are the dudes that post on the forums, you can also get some posts from frank o conner himself the head of 343 or bs angel, there both really cool poeple to talk to. Also yes they post on there forums ALOT.
> >
> >
> >
> > Welcome…to halo waypoint…enjoy your stay.
>
> Good :smiley: I think I just might ditch the Bungie.net forums all together, you say one thing bad about Bungie or Halo you get attacked. I already like this community better.

I wouldn’t stop going there outright. These forums are much nicer and everything else as far as I am concerned, but they are still “dead” in terms of how fast the threads move. I have noticed it slowly picking up though.

> > > The halo waypoint community are the best. The 343 inudstries web masters and communtiy managers are the dudes that post on the forums, you can also get some posts from frank o conner himself the head of 343 or bs angel, there both really cool poeple to talk to. Also yes they post on there forums ALOT.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Welcome…to halo waypoint…enjoy your stay.
> >
> > Good :smiley: I think I just might ditch the Bungie.net forums all together, you say one thing bad about Bungie or Halo you get attacked. I already like this community better.
>
> I wouldn’t stop going there outright. These forums are much nicer and everything else as far as I am concerned, but they are still “dead” in terms of how fast the threads move. I have noticed it slowly picking up though.

I’m gonna help it pick up even more, spread the word

> > > > The halo waypoint community are the best. The 343 inudstries web masters and communtiy managers are the dudes that post on the forums, you can also get some posts from frank o conner himself the head of 343 or bs angel, there both really cool poeple to talk to. Also yes they post on there forums ALOT.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Welcome…to halo waypoint…enjoy your stay.
> > >
> > > Good :smiley: I think I just might ditch the Bungie.net forums all together, you say one thing bad about Bungie or Halo you get attacked. I already like this community better.
> >
> > I wouldn’t stop going there outright. These forums are much nicer and everything else as far as I am concerned, but they are still “dead” in terms of how fast the threads move. I have noticed it slowly picking up though.
>
> I’m gonna help it pick up even more, spread the word

There is only so much you can do. It’s understandable that Bungie.net has the amount of traffic that it has, the forums have been around for awhile and Bungie has released multiple titles in the past years. This caused Bungie.net to receive hundreds of thousands of new users to sign up. The Waypoint forums, however, are still in Beta form, and nothing ‘considerable’ has been released to the public via 343i. I imagine the site will start picking up around the release/advertisements of Halo CE.

~Hawk

> Well I heard you post here a lot and actually respond to people, so I’d like to know why exactly Bungie doesn’t care about us anymore? I hope you can fit their throne, but really, Bungie has gone downhill so much, in their last BWU they pretty much confirmed no Title Update. What’s the deal? Any info would be much appreciated.

While I appreciate you putting faith into knowing we would answer, questions about Bungie can only be answered by Bungie. My thoughts, as someone who frequents the virtual land of Halo: Reach matchmaking, are that they’re supporting the game, and that is evident through their recent playlist updates (among other things).

Sorry I couldn’t give you the answer you wanted. I do hope you’ll continue to frequent our little corner of the net, though. :slight_smile:

> Well I heard you post here a lot and actually respond to people, so I’d like to know why exactly Bungie doesn’t care about us anymore? I hope you can fit their throne, but really, Bungie has gone downhill so much, in their last BWU they pretty much confirmed no Title Update. What’s the deal? Any info would be much appreciated.

I don’t know really see how you get “Bungie doesn’t care any more and there won’t be a Title Update” from

> While you shouldn’t expect to see huge overhauls made to fundamental systems, we are definitely committed to ongoing, precise playlist level adjustments and additions aimed at ensuring your experience is maintained and well-tended.

If you consider precedent Halo 3 didn’t get a Title Update until almost a year after release and it didn’t have nearly as many major playlist changes as Reach has. For that matter, what precisely is in Reach which is so broken as to require a title update to fix it?

Just consider the facts in the future. Logic and reason can prevent most unwarranted indignation.

With that in mind, welcome to the Halo Waypoint forums.

this right here is what gives me hope for the future of reach and the halo franchise. That being said. please dont alienate the competitive player because you think you’ll make a few extra bucks. We are the people that buy these games consecutively, and we’ll -Yoink- the loudest if you dont.

> > Well I heard you post here a lot and actually respond to people, so I’d like to know why exactly Bungie doesn’t care about us anymore? I hope you can fit their throne, but really, Bungie has gone downhill so much, in their last BWU they pretty much confirmed no Title Update. What’s the deal? Any info would be much appreciated.
>
> While I appreciate you putting faith into knowing we would answer, questions about Bungie can only be answered by Bungie. My thoughts, as someone who frequents the virtual land of Halo: Reach matchmaking, are that they’re supporting the game, and that is evident through their recent playlist updates (among other things).
>
> Sorry I couldn’t give you the answer you wanted. I do hope you’ll continue to frequent our little corner of the net, though. :slight_smile:

Yay! I like 343 already, just one more question for you bs angel if you don’t mind…

Are you a forum moderator/halo waypoint community person or are you actually working with 343 on the game?

> > > Well I heard you post here a lot and actually respond to people, so I’d like to know why exactly Bungie doesn’t care about us anymore? I hope you can fit their throne, but really, Bungie has gone downhill so much, in their last BWU they pretty much confirmed no Title Update. What’s the deal? Any info would be much appreciated.
> >
> > While I appreciate you putting faith into knowing we would answer, questions about Bungie can only be answered by Bungie. My thoughts, as someone who frequents the virtual land of Halo: Reach matchmaking, are that they’re supporting the game, and that is evident through their recent playlist updates (among other things).
> >
> > Sorry I couldn’t give you the answer you wanted. I do hope you’ll continue to frequent our little corner of the net, though. :slight_smile:
>
> Yay! I like 343 already, just one more question for you bs angel if you don’t mind…
>
> Are you a forum moderator/halo waypoint community person or are you actually working with 343 on the game?

If I recall correctly, her title is community manager at 343 industries.

> > > > Well I heard you post here a lot and actually respond to people, so I’d like to know why exactly Bungie doesn’t care about us anymore? I hope you can fit their throne, but really, Bungie has gone downhill so much, in their last BWU they pretty much confirmed no Title Update. What’s the deal? Any info would be much appreciated.
> > >
> > > While I appreciate you putting faith into knowing we would answer, questions about Bungie can only be answered by Bungie. My thoughts, as someone who frequents the virtual land of Halo: Reach matchmaking, are that they’re supporting the game, and that is evident through their recent playlist updates (among other things).
> > >
> > > Sorry I couldn’t give you the answer you wanted. I do hope you’ll continue to frequent our little corner of the net, though. :slight_smile:
> >
> > Yay! I like 343 already, just one more question for you bs angel if you don’t mind…
> >
> > Are you a forum moderator/halo waypoint community person or are you actually working with 343 on the game?
>
> If I recall correctly, her title is community manager at 343 industries.

Thanks! (::slight_smile: There’s your cookie!

> > > > > Well I heard you post here a lot and actually respond to people, so I’d like to know why exactly Bungie doesn’t care about us anymore? I hope you can fit their throne, but really, Bungie has gone downhill so much, in their last BWU they pretty much confirmed no Title Update. What’s the deal? Any info would be much appreciated.
> > > >
> > > > While I appreciate you putting faith into knowing we would answer, questions about Bungie can only be answered by Bungie. My thoughts, as someone who frequents the virtual land of Halo: Reach matchmaking, are that they’re supporting the game, and that is evident through their recent playlist updates (among other things).
> > > >
> > > > Sorry I couldn’t give you the answer you wanted. I do hope you’ll continue to frequent our little corner of the net, though. :slight_smile:
> > >
> > > Yay! I like 343 already, just one more question for you bs angel if you don’t mind…
> > >
> > > Are you a forum moderator/halo waypoint community person or are you actually working with 343 on the game?
> >
> > If I recall correctly, her title is community manager at 343 industries.
>
> Thanks! (::slight_smile: There’s your cookie!

+1 cookie acquired.

> > Well I heard you post here a lot and actually respond to people, so I’d like to know why exactly Bungie doesn’t care about us anymore? I hope you can fit their throne, but really, Bungie has gone downhill so much, in their last BWU they pretty much confirmed no Title Update. What’s the deal? Any info would be much appreciated.
>
> While I appreciate you putting faith into knowing we would answer, questions about Bungie can only be answered by Bungie. My thoughts, as someone who frequents the virtual land of Halo: Reach matchmaking, are that they’re supporting the game, and that is evident through their recent playlist updates (among other things).
>
> Sorry I couldn’t give you the answer you wanted. I do hope you’ll continue to frequent our little corner of the net, though. :slight_smile:

<just want to thanks you for answering. Just keep in mind for the futur that the community like to be answered and listened. I know I’m nobody to tell you things like that but, It’s what I think.

That say, I hope to ear soon about 343i for working into Reach matchmaking, update, DLC (I already saw the waypoint video where you were with Frank in an Firefight Game/interview). And hopefully, read some “BWU” (can I say 343i Weekly Update) by Frank. Miss the time he was writen them (I learn english with that :slight_smile: ).

Really sorry for my bad english, I’m a french Halo fan.

Hello,
I am kind of new here myself. I am curious where do I find info about 343? I assume it might be too early to get updates on a new game or whatever. I am curious though about them as a company. Will they make DLC for Reach? I am not asking about anything that might have leaked. I would like to know if they ever plan on making DLC at some point for Reach. If anyone can at least point me in the right direction for company news etc. it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

> Bungie has gone downhill so much, in their last BWU they pretty much confirmed no Title Update.

Could you post the line? Because I’ve not read anything about the TU in the last BWU.