Hey 343

Love what I’ve seen so far of Infinite, can’t wait to play it.

A minor suggestion, and I don’t know if it’s too late to put this in when it comes to the dev process. Can you guys make it so that the main menu options fade away if the player is away for awhile? Basically making the menu background a screensaver. I got this idea when I saw the new background on MCC, the one with the banshee. Or you can make it an option to get rid of those pesky words that get in the way of the really awesome art work. And also change the background every so often like in MCC, keeping it fresh. This would be really great for people that are worried about screen burn in on their display as well.

I hope they see this and add it in.

that would be dope.

This really needs to be intrinsic to the console / operating system. To protect your screen from every game.

On Xbox, you can set it to dim the screen after 2 minutes of no controller input.

Do they lurk these forums? It’s not a ton of people on here compared to twitter/etc but I think this place is prob their best choice for feedback.

> 2533274823699327;5:
> On Xbox, you can set it to dim the screen after 2 minutes of no controller input.

He doesn’t want it to dim, he wants the UI elements to fade away so the artwork is on display instead.

Good idea OP.

> 2641843709997438;1:
> Love what I’ve seen so far of Infinite, can’t wait to play it.
>
> A minor suggestion, and I don’t know if it’s too late to put this in when it comes to the dev process. Can you guys make it so that the main menu options fade away if the player is away for awhile? Basically making the menu background a screensaver. I got this idea when I saw the new background on MCC, the one with the banshee. Or you can make it an option to get rid of those pesky words that get in the way of the really awesome art work. And also change the background every so often like in MCC, keeping it fresh. This would be really great for people that are worried about screen burn in on their display as well.

Absolutely stellar recommendation. It would be cool if they could go through a montage of iconic Halo moments when AFK.

Yup. This is great.

What a great idea! I would never thought of this, good post OP!

I’ll bump this, definitely something I’d want to see from a UI perspective.

Is this a thing in any other game?

> 2533274818084099;12:
> Is this a thing in any other game?

So I decided to waste some money and bought cod Cold War and noticed it does this on the zombies menu. It looks pretty nice. Not sure if it does it on multiplayer or war zone, haven’t played those yet.

Dang, this is a neat idea

That would be heat

I would love to see that

that would be amazing to see!

+1! Great idea OP let’s hope someone sees this.

Actually, I dreamed once of having AI’s in Infinite and I can’t believe it actually became real!

> 2533274993584694;2:
> I hope they see this and add it in.

Me too, I love this idea OP