Hey 343 you already have PC cheaters

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not call out individuals. This includes forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Got into several matches with a player by the name of <mark>Redacted</mark> who hit an above 80% accuracy percentage and the only kills in feed were headshots. Not too sure if I will play the final product if there is not a proper anti-cheat.

> 2535465036009376;1:
>

Good find, I encountered two people who had already finished the battlepass and had equipped the blue/gold paint. One person also had a gold crown skull and nametag cosmetic. We did end up winning the game, wasnt neccesarily hacking with the gameplay itself, but yeah. Best to report so that they can develop anti-cheat measures. Modders these days work quick.

> 2535443449000686;2:
> > 2535465036009376;1:
> >
>
> Good find, I encountered two people who had already finished the battlepass and had equipped the blue/gold paint. One person also had a gold crown skull and nametag cosmetic. We did end up winning the game, wasnt neccesarily hacking with the gameplay itself, but yeah. Best to report so that they can develop anti-cheat measures. Modders these days work quick.

Just so you know with the battle pass, progress from the last flight was carried over, in addition you also get a bunch of premium currency to test the shop and you can literally buy battle pass ranks. not really all that far fetched to have it completed.

> 2552709967379522;3:
> > 2535443449000686;2:
> > > 2535465036009376;1:
> > >
> >
> > Good find, I encountered two people who had already finished the battlepass and had equipped the blue/gold paint. One person also had a gold crown skull and nametag cosmetic. We did end up winning the game, wasnt neccesarily hacking with the gameplay itself, but yeah. Best to report so that they can develop anti-cheat measures. Modders these days work quick.
>
> Just so you know with the battle pass, progress from the last flight was carried over, in addition you also get a bunch of premium currency to test the shop and you can literally buy battle pass ranks. not really all that far fetched to have it completed.

Oooohh, I wasn’t aware of that. My bad. Well in that case, really cool to see flight veterans.