Hey 343. Where's my CREDITS?

I’m about 36315 Cr short of the custom challenges I did yesterday. That would be nice if I could receive those.

Did the actual time elapse on the challenges yet? Usually you don’t see the credit until that time.

But if I sign-out and re-sign in I receive them.
In your case… WATCH YOUR CREDIT COUNTER
:wink:

> Did the actual time elapse on the challenges yet? Usually you don’t see the credit until that time.

I always get my CC dough around 5 min after I turn them in.

> > Did the actual time elapse on the challenges yet? Usually you don’t see the credit until that time.
>
> I always get my CC dough around 5 min after I turn them in.

Really, when I was doing the Grunt ones a few months back, it would come right away sometimes and it would wait sometimes. I have no idea why … but as a rule of thumb … don’t start -Yoinking!- until the actual time has run out.

I guy I play with called MS customer service and -Yoinked!- at them. The issue was resolved very quickly after that.

> Did the actual time elapse on the challenges yet? Usually you don’t see the credit until that time.

yes the 3 hours time elapsed. 9pm i finished the challenges. 7am the next morning the Cr wasnt there. i should have gotten the Cr at midnight. ill try logging out and logging back in right quick

this makes no sense i dont make any credits in firefight campaign or forge only matchmaking who else has that problem?

> this makes no sense i dont make any credits in firefight campaign or forge only matchmaking who else has that problem?

honestly ive NEVER had this problem before. in campaign firefight and multiplayer. whenever i made a challenge and completed it and turned them in ive always had the credits after the challenge expires. this is ever so maddening!!

> this makes no sense i dont make any credits in firefight campaign or forge only matchmaking who else has that problem?

You don’t get credits in campaign for commendations once it reaches silver. You also do not earn commendations if you play on Easy Mode. After viewing your game history and that some of your campaign games have been on easy this should clarify that problem. Also you do not earn credits for playing custom firefight, and you also cannot earn commendation progress in custom firefight. You only gain credits in matchmaking for firefight. In campaign once you reach a silver commendation you cease getting credits for that commendation but will get a small boost when you upgrade any commendation. IE: Iron to Bronze, and up to onyx. You do not gain any credits for hitting Max commendations.

Link provided: Commendation | Halo Alpha | Fandom