Hey 343/Microsoft. WE NEED MORE AMMO!!!

Hey guys. Great job on the game! its my favorite game ever. I love it…its the best halo game ever too! BUT there is one issue that im not liking very much, along with my other friends I play with on here, we would appreciate it if yall added a extra line of bullets to the DMR,BR,AR and who knows what else needs but I don’t care cause I only play with those 3, mainly DMR tho.
I took notice as soon as the single player campaign started, Instead of having 3 rows of bullets on the AR, its only 2 rows of bullets! Everyone is running out of ammo WAY too fast specially on Legendary.

How is everyone liking the game? DO YOU think they needt o add another round of bullets for the BR,DMR,AR

> How is everyone liking the game? DO YOU think they needt o add another round of bullets for the BR,DMR,AR

Yes. They should also increase the total ammo capacity in a magazine.

Agreed, the BR, DMR seriously need more Ammo. The DMR in Reach had 60 rounds, the one in 4 has 42 rounds. 42 rounds is like playing a match with Famine Skull activated.

> How is everyone liking the game? DO YOU think they needt o add another round of bullets for the BR,DMR,<mark>AR</mark>

Personally, i don’t give a damn about the Assault Rifle. It still sucks. i rather take the SAW over the AR. Suits me better.

You can carry a DMR and a BR though.

> > How is everyone liking the game? DO YOU think they needt o add another round of bullets for the BR,DMR,<mark>AR</mark>
>
> Personally, i don’t give a damn about the Assault Rifle. It still sucks. i rather take the SAW over the AR. Suits me better.

Oh yea SAW is beast…SAW is like the Old AR…3 rows of bullets, faster rate of fire…but still 343 skimping us on ammo!!! IM SELLING THIS GAME!!! hahahaha just kidding…