Hey 343. Fix this bullcrap

What made halo 2 the best of the series.
Not this crap you’ve given us in 4. Promethean Vision. It needs to be removed from the game completely. This isn’t halo with the ability to spam and see everyone endlessly. It is ruining this game. And only baddies who hardy get kills will defend that ability. Such trash.

I don’t like promethean vision either. It definitely takes away from the tactics of cover in the game. This post needs to be in the Halo 4 section though not the Waypoint section

I like promethian vision for one reason only, it removes little camping kids from the game entirely, sure some of them manage to camp anyway but not for long.

Don’t know who gave you the right to say what and what isn’t Halo OP, but if you’re saying this cause you believe Promethian vision is over powered? then let me point some things out to you.

you can’t see everyone with it, after about 30M all you see is a blue out line, that could be friend or foe, you can’t see cloak players, and holograms fool PV easily.
It lasts for a short amount of time, and it shows on the radar which red dot is the player with PV on.
It doesn’t take away from tactics, it adds some, and modifies others, but mostly it doesn’t take any away. Unless you’re one of the ones who thinks we should remove radar, cause radar takes away cover tactics.

Radar shows where a person is behind cover, doesn’t kill them, doesn’t damage them in anyway.
PV shows where a person is behind cover, a little better than radar, but again, it doesn’t damage them in any way.
perks in other games that let bullets go through walls, that takes away cover tactics. Well placed grenades take away cover tactics.

Learn to adapt. Besides when a user on the enemy team is using Promethean Vision, I can tell based on the sound the armor ability emits and the change in the radar.

> Learn to adapt. Besides when a user on the enemy team is using Promethean Vision, I can tell based on the sound the armor ability emits and the change in the radar.

Most times when I hear it, and then see it on radar, I try to stay out side of the range of site, unless I have it as well.

wow seriously? people dont even use it that much and its really not OP at all. It is a cool feature to have.

stop crying this is not the old Halo get over it

I used the vision, honestly the motion tracker is just as effective if youre not an idiot.