Hew Warzone Map

Has anyone actually gotten to play the new warzone map in matchmaking? I’ve been grinding games since the update and have yet to get it to load.

This post hurts my inner grammar -Yoink!-.

Not as of yet, haven’t gotten it. Been having the same problem.

> 2533274944778648;2:
> This post hurts my inner grammar -Yoink!-.

Could care less, playing a match right now as I type.

I have. I honestly think its the best of the four so far. Raid on Apex 7 might edge it out, but its close for sure.

I think what we all want to know is… How much less could you care?

> 2533274836020758;4:
> > 2533274944778648;2:
> > This post hurts my inner grammar -Yoink!-.
>
>
> Could care less, playing a match right now as I type.

Are you playing on the hew map?

No sign for me either. Only played one of the new maps once since the update. Good old 343 matchmaking eh. Pity we dont have say a pre match system where we could vote for maps. Guess that’s too much to ask from a next gen halo title.

Yeah, I hate that you can’t vote or anything. I’ve talked to a few groups in matchmaking and it seems like a lot of people haven’t been able to get to play the new map yet. I would have thought they would have changed the % of what maps get picked ever so slightly to make the new map show up just a tad more than the others; this is just stupid.

> 2533274836020758;9:
> Yeah, I hate that you can’t vote or anything. I’ve talked to a few groups in matchmaking and it seems like a lot of people haven’t been able to get to play the new map yet. I would have thought they would have changed the % of what maps get picked ever so slightly to make the new map show up just a tad more than the others; this is just stupid.

In 4 games 2 were new map for me