Heroes that need buffs

This might seem obvious, but the Honor Guard, Arbiter, OG Spartans, Kinsano’s mech, and Johnson need buffs. Also, Decimus drop could use a buff as well. I think that they’re all almost in a good spot, but not quite. Honor Guard needs a bigger shield and possibly a longer cloak, Arby needs HP and damage boost, same with Kinsano. Spartans aren’t too bad currently because of the ground-pound buff, but I don’t see many people using them. Meanwhile, Johnson needs a buff to his healing capabilities.

Correct me if I’m wrong.

Nope youre 100% right. That list needs some work bad…

Orr… they fix the veterancy for the heros so that they can actually gain veterancy as they should. Because as it stands now, it doesn’t work.

I think the honor guard is actually fine. It’s biggest issue is it’s AI- it can’t seem to lock onto a target for the life of it and often just runs in circles. If that issue is fixedI think the honor guard will be on a solid level.

The thing is that DEcimus warlord is very strong; Decimus drop may be underpar, but Decimus army as a whole is strong but not broken, if you buff sthing, you break the leader

The problem with arby is his late game, arby is not strong by himself, but for his ability to trigger conduit of rage, I think buffing his HP and DPS would nt solve the issue, I would rather add a new effect to conduit of rage in Exchange of mass stasis, which feels redundant.

As for the rest,yeah, but not 300% buffs XD I don’t play kinsano or Johnson anyway so I would nt know for sure

> 2533274830489835;1:
> This might seem obvious, but the Honor Guard, Arbiter, OG Spartans, Kinsano’s mech, and Johnson need buffs. Also, Decimus drop could use a buff as well. I think that they’re all almost in a good spot, but not quite. Honor Guard needs a bigger shield and possibly a longer cloak, Arby needs HP and damage boost, same with Kinsano. Spartans aren’t too bad currently because of the ground-pound buff, but I don’t see many people using them. Meanwhile, Johnson needs a buff to his healing capabilities.
>
> Correct me if I’m wrong.

I think honor guard might be balance but just takes the most skill cause of his cloak and speed

I think the majority of heroes need their 1st and 2nd upgrade swapped.

I agree here, except for the Deci drop.

Its already so strong. Why buff?

Also, I’ve noticed that warlord, hunter captain, and chosen all gain vet pretty fast. The other heroes, such as Johnson, can’t seem to get them to even vet 1

The original Spartans definitely.

• Damage versus enemy infantry or weapon cycle rate (the rate at which their weapons are fired, shorter pauses between bursts) could get boosted. - Hijack recharge sped up for more active use. - Enemies that engage in melee with the Spartan should trigger melee combat from Spartan. HW1 Spartans could throw punches… - Default weapon load out change. Dual pistols? Seriously? What about those Battle Rifles in the cutscenes or the dual SMGs that they used to have in HW1 or trademark weapons like Jerome with his shotgun?

Johnson is by far the weakest hero DPS wise. Why is the most badass character in the halo series the healer? Lol it doesn’t really fit him.

> 2533274818651339;9:
> Johnson is by far the weakest hero DPS wise. Why is the most badass character in the halo series the healer? Lol it doesn’t really fit him.

Well, he always held a secondary/supporting role in the main games. Usually through delivering Scorpions/Warthogs and sniping. None of which are remotely represented by his leader powers/units.

> 2533274796391115;7:
> I agree here, except for the Deci drop.
>
> Its already so strong. Why buff?
>
> Also, I’ve noticed that warlord, hunter captain, and chosen all gain vet pretty fast. The other heroes, such as Johnson, can’t seem to get them to even vet 1

Idk why you think it’s strong. Decimus is an ultimate unit and is vastly weaker than the Warlord. His Y ability basically just wastes time firing a bunch of beams that never hit anything. At the very least the price should be reduced.

Think about this… Would you rather have Eradication/Inferno/Close Air Support or Deci Drop? I’m not saying it should be on par with those abilities. All I’m saying is that it needs to not be worthless. As it stands, I’d rather upgrade Siphon than get Deci drop.

> 2533274859484857;5:
> > 2533274830489835;1:
> >
>
> I think honor guard might be balance but just takes the most skill cause of his cloak and speed

The problem is that at any point past the early game, the enemy is going to have detect units. That the problem with Shipmaster and cloaking in general. There are way too many detect units.

> 2533274830489835;12:
> > 2533274859484857;5:
> > > 2533274830489835;1:
> > >
> >
> > I think honor guard might be balance but just takes the most skill cause of his cloak and speed
>
> The problem is that at any point past the early game, the enemy is going to have detect units. That the problem with Shipmaster and cloaking in general. There are way too many detect units.

Couldn’t agree more, it’s useless to have cloaked units most of the time on the mid/late game since detect units are too comon

> 2533274830489835;11:
> > 2533274796391115;7:
> > I agree here, except for the Deci drop.
> >
> > Its already so strong. Why buff?
> >
> > Also, I’ve noticed that warlord, hunter captain, and chosen all gain vet pretty fast. The other heroes, such as Johnson, can’t seem to get them to even vet 1
>
> Idk why you think it’s strong. Decimus is an ultimate unit and is vastly weaker than the Warlord. His Y ability basically just wastes time firing a bunch of beams that never hit anything. At the very least the price should be reduced.
>
> Think about this… Would you rather have Eradication/Inferno/Close Air Support or Deci Drop? I’m not saying it should be on par with those abilities. All I’m saying is that it needs to not be worthless. As it stands, I’d rather upgrade Siphon than get Deci drop.

I’d much rather have Deci drop over erad.

I feel differently on this though. I think he’s really strong. His Y ability isn’t controllable, but it’ll wreck as crowd of units, esp air.

When you have both Deci and Warlord with boundless siphon, you’ve got two intense tanks that are really hard to kill and deal lots of damage.