Hero-Courage New Waypoint video this Sunday.

On Waypoint, you can see on Sunday there will be a new video entitled “Hero-Courage”. According to the description it is an “In-Depth look at the courage of humanity during the Covenant War”.

I was just wondering if maybe we will get a few more glimpses at some of the maps from HCEA. Remember they did reveal Condemned and Highlands in “Assault on the Stars”. I am curious if you think we will see anything like that maybe not in this video but others as well? I really enjoy how 343 sneaks stuff in there. Thoughts??

Let’s just say that I’m eagerly awaiting every little tidbit 343i are willing to offer about HCEA.

I hope! I Need a look at moAr MaPzz!!!

> Let’s just say that I’m eagerly awaiting every little tidbit 343i are willing to offer about HCEA.

Yeah, I have my eyes peeled. It’s why when I noticed NEW video, I instantly thought of a sneak peek at the HCEA maps. I am hopeful. Those 343 guys are sneaky when it come to stuff like this. :stuck_out_tongue:
lol

Oh, I definitely hope 343i releases more info/media of halo cea soon. I caaaan’t wait til Halofest, literally!

They’ve done that twice before.

In the assault on the stars 3 and the flood.
I love when they do that.

After the E3 announcements, there’s even more reason to watch every new video now. xD

I won’t be disappointed if we don’t see anything about Halo: CEA in Hero-Courage, but I’ll be eagerly watching just in case.

> After the E3 announcements, there’s even more reason to watch every new video now. xD
>
> I won’t be disappointed if we don’t see anything about Halo: CEA in Hero-Courage, but I’ll be eagerly watching just in case.

As will I. I really enjoy how 343 has really not just accepted the fiction of the Halo Universe but embraced and are nourishing it as well. Can’t wait to see what is up ahead.

> They’ve done that twice before.
>
> In the assault on the stars 3 and the flood.
> I love when they do that.

You know I forgot about the flood video. They are sneaky. I really do enjoy how 343 presents new material all the time.