Heretic Banshee req (343i plz)

The more options the better is what many say and i could see this being a nice addition to the warzone sandbox. I think the heretic banshee would be awesome and they did create a version of it in h2a so would you like to fly a heretic banshee?

I know i would love to =]

That could be cool, considering we’ve gotten no new Covie vehicles in the previous updates

The Heretic Banshee was a predecessor to the Sword Banshee. Heretic Banshee was just what it was called before the Swords of Sangheilios (then called “Heretics”) became organized and a powerful resistance to the Covenant. So the Heretic Banshee is the same thing as the Sword Banshee.

> 2535440120215345;3:
> The Heretic Banshee was a predecessor to the Sword Banshee. Heretic Banshee was just what it was called before the Swords of Sangheilios (then called “Heretics”) became organized and a powerful resistance to the Covenant. So the Heretic Banshee is the same thing as the Sword Banshee.

No… Not at all… Wrong…

I’d also like to see heretic banshee. Well, it isn’t technically heretic banshee, it’s a banshee variant but I would like to see one like that. Maybe faster speed as its primary factor?

But would it have better stats than the Ultra Banshee?