Heres what i think.

I think you guys made a terrible mistake and are trying to drive all the competitive/good players away, you do not know how to make “skilled” gameplay and you will not learn that talking to people who only give positive input.

Ban me for being right.
Ban me for having an opinion.
Ban me for not being a mindless follower.

> I think you guys made a terrible mistake and are trying to drive all the competitive/good players away, you do not know how to make “skilled” gameplay and you will not learn that talking to people who only give positive input.
>
> Ban me for being right.
> Ban me for having an opinion.
> Ban me for not being a mindless follower.

Someone has a persecution complex. Can you say that again, this time with actual arguments and less drama?

By ‘you guys’ i assume you are referring to 343.
How have they messed with the skilled players exactly? We haven’t gotten any halo 4 info at all. We dont know weather its Hard core or casual aimed yet. Assuming your referring to reach. Then go to the reach forum…

  1. competitive nature is competitive. What that means is if you want a game to require skill and to work well, find the ways that work for you and go into MM. If your an above average player, the become better. the champion only remains the champion because they are willing to see what works and what doesn’t. Long story short, there is a fine line for how well people can play and operate in a game, after that? It’s on the player to make it more challenging for themselves. Think its crazy? Sports have been doing it for decades…

  2. You can play the cards that your upset by asking for a ban, odds are, your going to get people that look at you funny. Me? N/A

  3. Thank you Lord its friday…

“GUYS! I know nothing about the game since nothing has been shown yet but I know that 343 Industries has ruined it! They don’t know how to do their jobs either! So the game is going to suck! And no, I do not have any proof but I’m right anyway because mommy and daddy say I’m special!”

That’s essentially what I took from that. Don’t make assumptions about something you have almost no knowledge of.

> I think you guys made a terrible mistake and are trying to drive all the competitive/good players away, you do not know how to make “skilled” gameplay and you will not learn that talking to people who only give positive input.
>
> Ban me for being right.
> Ban me for having an opinion.
> Ban me for not being a mindless follower.

I hope 343i pushes people like you away. You aren’t a halo fan. You are just some whiney entitled jerk.

> I think you guys made a terrible mistake and are trying to drive all the competitive/good players away, you do not know how to make “skilled” gameplay and you will not learn that talking to people who only give positive input.
>
> Ban me for being right.
> Ban me for having an opinion.
> Ban me for not being a mindless follower.

What ever happened to people buying games to have fun? Who cares who is a good player or not, the number one thing that truly matters is that people who buy the game have FUN, which if you focus too much on the “competitive” side of things, the fun goes away like facing down a pissed off 200lb boxer.

Well isn’t that just spectacular. I see you made an attempt at driving towards a point, but you appear to have ran out of fuel during your journey. And what’s with that nonsensical drivel you chose to end your post with? How about you just take a break from the internet and come back when you find your self esteem? It will all be ok, buddy.

You guys are missing the point. Halo was all about competitive gameplay and with the forums here with mindless people craving big vehicles and luck based mechanics, the whole competitive side of Halo is going to be gone in a matter of months after Halo 4’s release. Concluding to this the diminishing of competitive players in Reach because of these updates.

I’m tired of the complaining, from both ends of the Halo spectrum

No one Halo game has been purely for competitive or casual gamers, they all cater to both

A competitive game can be fun if done correctly for both competitive players and social players but a casual game can not be fun for both groups.

If 343i builds halo 4 to be competitive casuals will still have fun but if the game is made for casuals then most likely the competitive people wont have any fun. Just look at Reach it was made for the casuals. So the competitive community from what I have seen say for the most part that Reach is the worst halo. Most of the casuals all went back to cod anyway because no matter what halo will always take some skill and cod will never take any. We just have to wait and see hopefully halo 4 will be competitive.

Edited by a moderator. Please refrain from flaming.

Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Someone has a stick very deep in their -Yoink!-

I aslo fear for the competitive side of Halo but you could have phrased your concerns more coherently, OP.

“Rah rah rah the game revolves around me and my skillset… Anything else is unacceptable”

Bungie did and now 343 does slightly work with MLG to ensure their games are competitive. So idk what you’re complaining about. You can’t possibly get more competitive suggestions from anyone other than actual pros.