Here's to hoping...

… That’s with Halo 5 featuring both the Master Chief and Agent Locke as playable characters, the campaign will be at least twice as big as Halo 4.
There’s so much emphasis placed on the multiplayer these days, campaign should never be neglected.
seeing as we’ve on the next console now, and how Halo MCC (4 games essentially) all fitted on the one disc, should it not be a given that Halo 5 is the biggest Halo campaign yet?

Also on the wish list-

• Better NPC A.I and enemy resourcefulness and tactics. (I’ve always wanted to witness an enemy grab a fallen comrades power weapon and scream vengeance. Realism!)

• A return of older enemies (Et tou Brutus!)
and some possible new ones provided they fit well.

• Multiple routes through levels. Providing more replayability.

• Muliple fractions engaged in skirmishes. Akin to that moment in Halo 2 where you have Buggers vs Elites vs Brutes vs Hunters.

• The inclusion (finally) of blue team. Say no more.

• More vechicular combat sections. Replaying Halo2 brought home how epic vechicular combat once was.

• A return to English speaking Enemies, the humour it brought is much missed by me personally. “He was my lover!” Still one of my funniest gaming moments ever.

• A return to Halo 2’s Legendary difficulty for the sense of achievement it provided to finally complete it.

I really feel it’s a misperception that Halo’s core strength resides in its multiplayer… Campaign could push the franchise to dizzying new heights
Any other thoughts/wishes Waypointers?

Campaign is just as important. Halo seems to be the one of the only console fps games to have good campaigns.
i agree with everything you have said however dont have high expectations. People who bought usally do always get disappointed. So in other words we should all keep expectations low.

> 2533274816487930;2:
> Campaign is just as important. Halo seems to be the one of the only console fps games to have good campaigns.
> i agree with everything you have said however dont have high expectations. People who bought usally do always get disappointed. So in other words we should all keep expectations low.

To lower my expectations is probably wise…
But I’ve always been a my cups half full kind of guy.
Actually, thinking about it… I wasn’t even slightly disappointed with a Halo campaign until Reach hit.