Here's some numbers.

So let’s see, in this update we’ve got:

  • 2 new Suppressor variants (uncommon and rare.) Well, no big deal. I like the Suppressor, and we only had one, after all.

  • 5 new weapon skins to add to the current 72, and all the same rarity for once.

  • 3 new Gravity hammers (rare, ultra rare, legendary) ehh… That’s obviously one hammer too many.

  • A new uncommon Blue visor to add to the current 57 visors, and around 10 or so current Blue visors. That’s a pretty cluttered amount of visors…

  • 3 Dynast armor sets (all uncommon and rare) to add to the current 209 armors/helmets. Well that’s at least 3 Silver Packs, taking into account you grab a whole set each time. It seems they’ve used their heads and made skinned variants the same rarity as the default. Thank goodness.

  • A skinned Mark V Alpha set and another skinned Legendary armor set in the same row (probably a Mark IV skin.)

  • 7 new emblems to add to the current 267, (highest number in any category btw) two of which come from Gold packs. That’s a huge waste of items. Golds only give you two permanent unlocks and someone is inevitably going to blow 10,000 on two -Yoinking- emblems…

  • A Hannibal Mantis to add onto the current 6, and Hannibal Scorpion to add to it’s current 6. BOTH Legendary because -Yoink- you that’s why. Being Legendary doesn’t exactly stop them from getting hijacked at spawn.

  • Obligatory stances and assassinations.

Oh… I forgot to tell you how many REQ packs that is.

  • 8 Legendary items and 3 Ultra rare, so if you’re finished with Gold packs already, there’s 6 more to go, or $17.94. - 21 rare and uncommon items in total, so 11 Silver packs. Or yunno, $21.89.This isn’t even an unlocks system anymore, it’s some sort of twisted gold rush where you dig for gold and they constantly toss dirt back into the hole…

When I get emblems/stances in packs i come close to tiger uppercutting my monitor, since the only packs i can buy anymore are gold and I get like maybe 1 a day.

Honest and accurate analysis.

“Free DLC” continues to mean “reskinned base content”.

Nothing in any of these updates is ground breaking or unique, and all of it should have been available at launch.

marketing propaganda.

How do 343i sleep at night?

Sigh… I’m never going to get the copperhead armour :frowning:
I miss the Reach unlock system

> 2533274887844230;5:
> Sigh… I’m never going to get the copperhead armour :frowning:
> I miss the Reach unlock system

Legendary items just get further and further away with every update, and not even because they add more, but because Ultra Rare and Legendary already made up around 40% of the total unlockables, which are Gold packs.

You almost have to open more Gold than Silver and Bronze combined.

It’s just getting impossible without spending money.

Meanwhile I’m just sitting here feeling like…

“IT’S OPTIONAL”. Just…lmao.

What 343I should do is increase the amount of items packs give out as the game’s lifespan goes on so people don’t fall way behind.

> 2535460843083983;6:
> > 2533274887844230;5:
> > Sigh… I’m never going to get the copperhead armour :frowning:
> > I miss the Reach unlock system
>
>
> Legendary items just get further and further away with every update, and not even because they add more, but because Ultra Rare and Legendary already made up around 40% of the total unlockables, which are Gold packs.
>
> You almost have to open more Gold than Silver and Bronze combined.
>
> It’s just getting impossible without spending money.

Yep your right, and I’m never going to spend any money on a stupid RNG system that will give me a bunch of useless filler stances and emblems, I always want to stop playing when it gives me an emblem.

> 2535460843083983;1:
> So let’s see, in this update we’ve got:
>
> - 2 new Suppressor variants (uncommon and rare.) Well, no big deal. I like the Suppressor, and we only had one, after all.
>
> - 5 new loadout weapons, and all the same rarity for once! An AR to add to the current 23, a new BR to put you at 31 BRs, one DMR to give some of you 24 left, an SMG to add to the current 22, and a new Magnum, because that’s totally going to make it useful past level 3 in WZ.
>
> - 3 new Gravity hammers (rare, ultra rare, legendary) ehh… That’s obviously one hammer too many.
>
> - A new uncommon Blue visor to add to the current 57 visors, and around 10 or so current Blue visors. That’s a pretty cluttered amount of visors…
>
> - 3 Dynast armor sets (all uncommon and rare) to add to the current 209 armors/helmets. Well that’s at least 3 Silver Packs, taking into account you grab a whole set each time. It seems they’ve used their heads and made skinned variants the same rarity as the default. Thank goodness.
>
> - A skinned Mark V Alpha set and another skinned Legendary armor set in the same row (probably a Mark IV skin.)
>
> - 7 new emblems to add to the current 267, (highest number in any category btw) two of which come from Gold packs. That’s a huge waste of items. Golds only give you two permanent unlocks and someone is inevitably going to blow 10,000 on two -Yoinking- emblems…
>
> - A Hannibal Mantis to add onto the current 6, and Hannibal Scorpion to add to it’s current 6. BOTH Legendary because -Yoink- you that’s why. Being Legendary doesn’t exactly stop them from getting hijacked at spawn.
>
> - Obligatory stances and assassinations.
>
> Oh… I forgot to tell you how many REQ packs that is.
>
>
>
> - 8 Legendary items and 3 Ultra rare, so if you’re finished with Gold packs already, there’s 6 more to go, or $17.94.
> - 21 rare and uncommon items in total, so 11 Silver packs. Or yunno, $21.89.
> This isn’t even an unlocks system anymore, it’s some sort of twisted gold rush where you dig for gold and they constantly toss dirt back into the hole…

Wrong! They’re weapon skins, not new loadout weapons…

> 2533274808793619;9:
> Wrong! They’re weapon skins, not new loadout weapons…

Then that’s 5 new weapon skins to add to the current 72.

I don’t value cosmetic items as an update.
We’re getting a new Warzone map which is nice but the community has delivered more regarding BTB maps than 343.

Off the BTB maps the forgers are choosing to remake Halo 3 BTB maps or Halo 2 BTB maps so effect we might as well be playing Halo 3.
I’m feeling pretty deflated with these supposed updates.

Those aren’t new loadout weapons, those are new weapon skins. Also, we’re getting a new Uncommon Armor Mod.

> 2535460843083983;6:
> > 2533274887844230;5:
> > Sigh… I’m never going to get the copperhead armour :frowning:
> > I miss the Reach unlock system
>
>
> Legendary items just get further and further away with every update, and not even because they add more, but because Ultra Rare and Legendary already made up around 40% of the total unlockables, which are Gold packs.
>
> You almost have to open more Gold than Silver and Bronze combined.
>
> It’s just getting impossible without spending money.

False, I didn’t spend a penny more then the 62.75 price tag when I purchased the game. I have everything unlocked and I await this next update so I can just binge buy again.

Also, everyone wanting the copperhead is the exact reason why I don’t use it anymore.

These updates have more filler than anime does.

> 2533274970658419;14:
> These updates have more filler than anime does.

The updates was a mistake

> 2535464169630092;15:
> > 2533274970658419;14:
> > These updates have more filler than anime does.
>
>
> The updates was a mistake

This game so far seems to have been a mistake. That, or a lot of decisions made during the development seem to be mistakes. And I mean a lot.

> 2533274915643658;16:
> > 2535464169630092;15:
> > > 2533274970658419;14:
> > > These updates have more filler than anime does.
> >
> >
> > The updates was a mistake
>
>
> This game so far seems to have been a mistake. That, or a lot of decisions made during the development seem to be mistakes. And I mean a lot.

At this point I fear for Halo 6.

> 2533274887844230;5:
> Sigh… I’m never going to get the copperhead armour :frowning:
> I miss the Reach unlock system

I feel you dude been playing 24/7 just trying to get it

> 2535468628053071;18:
> > 2533274887844230;5:
> > Sigh… I’m never going to get the copperhead armour :frowning:
> > I miss the Reach unlock system
>
>
> I feel you dude been playing 24/7 just trying to get it

It was a few months ago. He likely has it by now.

Guys don’t revive old threads