Here's how my first qualifier match went... -_-

First game of the day on Team Arena. Awesome right?

> 2533274834089336;1:
> First game of the day on Team Arena. Awesome right?

Oh please, your champion 59 in FFA and your KD is really good so of course you would match with people on a similar level.

> 2535406272231884;2:
> > 2533274834089336;1:
> > First game of the day on Team Arena. Awesome right?
>
>
> Oh please, your champion 59 in FFA and your KD is really good so of course you would match with people on a similar level.

I don’t believe a rank in a different playlist should factor in who you play against in other playlists. FFA plays VERY differently than Team Arena.

Looks like good matchmaking to me.

If Cuca and Radikal were as skilled as yourself and freethrows, you would have had a good game. Did you team with randoms? If so, what do you expect?

> 2533274828895379;5:
> If Cuca and Radikal were as skilled as yourself and freethrows, you would have had a good game. Did you team with randoms? If so, what do you expect?

Yeah it just made me solidify my decision to never touch ranked team based playlists anymore. I don’t have good enough people on my friends list and they hardly ever play Halo so I think I’m just gonna stick to FFA and social.

Last season I was onyx in FFA. Diamond in slayer and platinum in arena.

I can can handle my own against onyx in FFA. A team of onyx in arena is a disaster for me.

Just because OP is champion in FFA that doesn’t represent his team arena skill. This is very much oranges to apples.

That is reasonable since you are a FFA Champion, but they should’ve started you off against high diamonds/low onyx since you might not be as good at that playlist as FFA.