Here's an idea

I know that what I’m about to say is as likely to happen as me winning the lottery, but ah well.

The Floodgate Skull
What is it? More brutes?

It works like a Halo 3 skull, you pick it up and you can activate it to make the campaign more fun. This skull appears in The Winter Contingency, to get it you go through the level like normal until you get to the dead troopers, you carry on until the skirmisher appears on your motion tracker (the one above you at the start), you run outside and headshot it to kill it (like the fog skull in Halo 3). Then you restart the mission and when Emile finds the distress signal it will have magically turned into the floodgate skull, now just pick it up.

When you activate the skull it will change the campaign drastically, the covenant, will become flood, for example, elites and brutes become attack forms, grunts become infection forms and carrier forms, drones can be the flying flood from Halo Wars, and everything else can be the evolved flood. Reach will become more ‘floodlike’, with the air becoming foggier and darker, green stuff covering the ground, and covenant ships becoming like the flood ships from Halo 3.

Tell me what you think :slight_smile:

I think it’s a little late to be adding things like that…

I would have liked this so much… But as you say it is very unlikely to get that at this point

They (some Reach players) said they were glad that there were no Flood in Reach. Now they want Flood, they want Flood firefight, they miss the Flood.

If Flood were in Reach, I would have held it in high regard. The armor abilities would have synchronized better with the Flood.

> They (some Reach players) said they were glad that there were no Flood in Reach. Now they want Flood, they want Flood firefight, they miss the Flood.
>
> If Flood were in Reach, I would have held it in high regard. The armor abilities would have synchronized better with the Flood.

Flood Elites +Armor Lock = WTF!!!

> > They (some Reach players) said they were glad that there were no Flood in Reach. Now they want Flood, they want Flood firefight, they miss the Flood.
> >
> > If Flood were in Reach, I would have held it in high regard. The armor abilities would have synchronized better with the Flood.
>
> Flood Elites +Armor Lock = Yoink!!!

I’d replace Armor lock with Shield overload, it kills your shields, does half damage to every thing within 2 or 3 feet of the player, and disables shields and cloaks, with in 10 to 12 feet of the player, Shields recharge in half the time, and the ability recharges a little bit longer than the bubble shield. It can’t be whored with, and it can deal with flood spores, cloaked elites, jackels, and engineers, also knock out vehicles for a short time.

> They (some Reach players) said they were glad that there were no Flood in Reach. Now they want Flood, they want Flood firefight, they miss the Flood.
>
> If Flood were in Reach, I would have held it in high regard. The armor abilities would have synchronized better with the Flood.

I remember how people were glad that there’s no Flood in the Campaign of Halo: Reach. A Flood Firefight though? No Sir, that has been requested since Halo 3: ODST, day 1.

> I know that what I’m about to say is as likely to happen as me winning the lottery, but ah well.
>
> The Floodgate Skull
> What is it? More brutes?
>
> It works like a Halo 3 skull, you pick it up and you can activate it to make the campaign more fun. This skull appears in The Winter Contingency, to get it you go through the level like normal until you get to the dead troopers, you carry on until the skirmisher appears on your motion tracker (the one above you at the start), you run outside and headshot it to kill it (like the fog skull in Halo 3). Then you restart the mission and when Emile finds the distress signal it will have magically turned into the floodgate skull, now just pick it up.
>
> When you activate the skull it will change the campaign drastically, the covenant, will become flood, for example, elites and brutes become attack forms, grunts become infection forms and carrier forms, drones can be the flying flood from Halo Wars, and everything else can be the evolved flood. Reach will become more ‘floodlike’, with the air becoming foggier and darker, green stuff covering the ground, and covenant ships becoming like the flood ships from Halo 3.
>
> Tell me what you think :slight_smile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

> > I know that what I’m about to say is as likely to happen as me winning the lottery, but ah well.
> >
> > The Floodgate Skull
> > What is it? More brutes?
> >
> > It works like a Halo 3 skull, you pick it up and you can activate it to make the campaign more fun. This skull appears in The Winter Contingency, to get it you go through the level like normal until you get to the dead troopers, you carry on until the skirmisher appears on your motion tracker (the one above you at the start), you run outside and headshot it to kill it (like the fog skull in Halo 3). Then you restart the mission and when Emile finds the distress signal it will have magically turned into the floodgate skull, now just pick it up.
> >
> > When you activate the skull it will change the campaign drastically, the covenant, will become flood, for example, elites and brutes become attack forms, grunts become infection forms and carrier forms, drones can be the flying flood from Halo Wars, and everything else can be the evolved flood. Reach will become more ‘floodlike’, with the air becoming foggier and darker, green stuff covering the ground, and covenant ships becoming like the flood ships from Halo 3.
> >
> > Tell me what you think :slight_smile:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0