Here's an idea! Look for hackers and cheaters then ban them!

I’m sick of playing games of Halo: Reach against people who can jetpack and jump around without the radar picking them up. What’s the point of me not playing MLG/“pro” settings if people can just hack the game so the radar doesn’t work. If I’m on a ridge where the only way the enemies can get to me is jumping or jetpacking I shouldn’t be getting assassinated by an enemy that got to me without being on my radar. Next why does it seem like every game I play nowadays lags a lot more than any other game I have ever played? Halo: Reach is either infested with I.P. flooders or the peer to peer server system is crashing and needs to be fixed. So wake up and do your jobs 343 Industries/Microsoft …

> I’m sick of playing games of Halo: Reach against people who can jetpack and jump around without the radar picking them up. What’s the point of me not playing MLG/“pro” settings if people can just hack the game so the radar doesn’t work. If I’m on a ridge where the only way the enemies can get to me is jumping or jetpacking I shouldn’t be getting assassinated by an enemy that got to me without being on my radar. Next why does it seem like every game I play nowadays lags a lot more than any other game I have ever played? Halo: Reach is either infested with I.P. flooders or the peer to peer server system is crashing and needs to be fixed. So wake up and do your jobs 343 Industries/Microsoft …

Umm,they do show up on your radar,if their below you their dot is tinted maroon,but its not as noticable,theres no lag either,I just suggest you check your packet loss rate,NAT settings and upstream bandwith if you’ve got problems with lag.