Here is what is going to happen.

Halo 5 will likely receive positive reviews and positive press from all the major publications and websites (we all know that means a lot…). It will likely sell well initially, though I am sure the colossal failure of MCC will hurt the pre order numbers a bit. The game will be widely slammed online by the fanbase (we already see this happening) and the smaller, more credible review sites will give the game mediocre to good reviews. The population of the game will quickly plummet as the game won’t have the staying power that the series had under Bungie.

A few years down the line we will start seeing some press on Halo 6. It will be heralded as a “conclusion to an epic trilogy” and marketed as a “return to form” for a series that has strayed too far from its roots. They will hype up how the game plays closer to the games that made the series famous. This will be 343’s final game as they are dissolved by Microsoft and the Halo series will sit in limbo for a few years or we will see several cash grab side releases in the series.

You heard it here first ladies and gentlemen.

> 2752423165120539;1:
> Halo 5 will likely receive positive reviews and positive press from all the major publications and websites (we all know that means a lot…). It will likely sell well initially, though I am sure the colossal failure of MCC will hurt the pre order numbers a bit. The game will be widely slammed online by the fanbase (we already see this happening) and the smaller, more credible review sites will give the game mediocre to good reviews. The population of the game will quickly plummet as the game won’t have the staying power that the series had under Bungie.
>
> A few years down the line we will start seeing some press on Halo 6. It will be heralded as a “conclusion to an epic trilogy” and marketed as a “return to form” for a series that has strayed too far from its roots. They will hype up how the game plays closer to the games that made the series famous. This will be 343’s final game as they are dissolved by Microsoft and the Halo series will sit in limbo for a few years or we will see several cash grab side releases in the series.
>
> You heard it here first ladies and gentlemen.

You sir are correct

History repeats itself.

can you see the future? No? ok than we will wait for the future and see what happens. Based on the overall views on Twitter the mojo ritzy of casuals and gamers that have played the beta like it. If you like the way of the older games stay there or leave simple as that

> 2533274906260756;4:
> can you see the future? No? ok than we will wait for the future and see what happens. Based on the overall views on Twitter the mojo ritzy of casuals and gamers that have played the beta like it. If you like the way of the older games stay there or leave simple as that

I can see the future lol I iz powerful bow to me :3

I believe it will all depend on BTB, its the largest playlist on Halo 4 (last I checked) and is where alot of the game actually is, with specific maps only for BTB and moar vehicles.

If its awesome and has map exclusive vehicles, unique gameplay and map defining features, then it will last. If its Halo 4 and its always a clone of Slayer, where people just run around for kills, then it won’t.

> 2752423165120539;1:
> Halo 5 will likely receive positive reviews and positive press from all the major publications and websites (we all know that means a lot…). It will likely sell well initially, though I am sure the colossal failure of MCC will hurt the pre order numbers a bit. The game will be widely slammed online by the fanbase (we already see this happening) and the smaller, more credible review sites will give the game mediocre to good reviews. The population of the game will quickly plummet as the game won’t have the staying power that the series had under Bungie.
>
> A few years down the line we will start seeing some press on Halo 6. It will be heralded as a “conclusion to an epic trilogy” and marketed as a “return to form” for a series that has strayed too far from its roots. They will hype up how the game plays closer to the games that made the series famous. This will be 343’s final game as they are dissolved by Microsoft and the Halo series will sit in limbo for a few years or we will see several cash grab side releases in the series.
>
> You heard it here first ladies and gentlemen.

Hari Seldon confirms this finding with his Psychohistory.

> 2752423165120539;1:
> Halo 5 will likely receive positive reviews and positive press from all the major publications and websites (we all know that means a lot…). It will likely sell well initially, though I am sure the colossal failure of MCC will hurt the pre order numbers a bit. The game will be widely slammed online by the fanbase (we already see this happening) and the smaller, more credible review sites will give the game mediocre to good reviews. The population of the game will quickly plummet as the game won’t have the staying power that the series had under Bungie.
>
> A few years down the line we will start seeing some press on Halo 6. It will be heralded as a “conclusion to an epic trilogy” and marketed as a “return to form” for a series that has strayed too far from its roots. They will hype up how the game plays closer to the games that made the series famous. This will be 343’s final game as they are dissolved by Microsoft and the Halo series will sit in limbo for a few years or we will see several cash grab side releases in the series.
>
> You heard it here first ladies and gentlemen.

Yeah, this is pretty much the only future Halo has now.

> 2533274794052092;7:
> > 2752423165120539;1:
> > Halo 5 will likely receive positive reviews and positive press from all the major publications and websites (we all know that means a lot…). It will likely sell well initially, though I am sure the colossal failure of MCC will hurt the pre order numbers a bit. The game will be widely slammed online by the fanbase (we already see this happening) and the smaller, more credible review sites will give the game mediocre to good reviews. The population of the game will quickly plummet as the game won’t have the staying power that the series had under Bungie.
> >
> > A few years down the line we will start seeing some press on Halo 6. It will be heralded as a “conclusion to an epic trilogy” and marketed as a “return to form” for a series that has strayed too far from its roots. They will hype up how the game plays closer to the games that made the series famous. This will be 343’s final game as they are dissolved by Microsoft and the Halo series will sit in limbo for a few years or we will see several cash grab side releases in the series.
> >
> > You heard it here first ladies and gentlemen.
>
>
> Hari Seldon confirms this finding with his Psychohistory.

It was obvious.

> 2752423165120539;1:
> Halo 5 will likely receive positive reviews and positive press from all the major publications and websites (we all know that means a lot…). It will likely sell well initially, though I am sure the colossal failure of MCC will hurt the pre order numbers a bit. The game will be widely slammed online by the fanbase (we already see this happening) and the smaller, more credible review sites will give the game mediocre to good reviews. The population of the game will quickly plummet as the game won’t have the staying power that the series had under Bungie.
>
> A few years down the line we will start seeing some press on Halo 6. It will be heralded as a “conclusion to an epic trilogy” and marketed as a “return to form” for a series that has strayed too far from its roots. They will hype up how the game plays closer to the games that made the series famous. This will be 343’s final game as they are dissolved by Microsoft and the Halo series will sit in limbo for a few years or we will see several cash grab side releases in the series.
>
> You heard it here first ladies and gentlemen.

And you, my friend, are one of the naysayers that bring a negative aura to people. Obviously you lose nothing for being wrong, but I would presume the opposite of your prediction because Halo 5 is fine to me so far.

Its funny but still sad at the same time. The OP propably right with this. Its even how 343i or Halo is translates these days, damn even look at the halofest, the OP is not far from the actuall comments :smiley:

But a limbo phase would be impossible, especially for Microsoft and this Flagship called Halo.

> 2533274968922580;6:
> I believe it will all depend on BTB, its the largest playlist on Halo 4 (last I checked) and is where alot of the game actually is, with specific maps only for BTB and moar vehicles.
>
> If its awesome and has map exclusive vehicles, unique gameplay and map defining features, then it will last. If its Halo 4 and its always a clone of Slayer, where people just run around for kills, then it won’t.

Please please never again. Never again.

OT,the op is 100%

> 2752423165120539;1:
> Halo 5 will likely receive positive reviews and positive press from all the major publications and websites (we all know that means a lot…). It will likely sell well initially, though I am sure the colossal failure of MCC will hurt the pre order numbers a bit. The game will be widely slammed online by the fanbase (we already see this happening) and the smaller, more credible review sites will give the game mediocre to good reviews. The population of the game will quickly plummet as the game won’t have the staying power that the series had under Bungie.
>
> A few years down the line we will start seeing some press on Halo 6. It will be heralded as a “conclusion to an epic trilogy” and marketed as a “return to form” for a series that has strayed too far from its roots. They will hype up how the game plays closer to the games that made the series famous. This will be 343’s final game as they are dissolved by Microsoft and the Halo series will sit in limbo for a few years or we will see several cash grab side releases in the series.
>
> You heard it here first ladies and gentlemen.

Yeah from some low life who must have skipped over the other threads saying this is a great game…

> 2533274820846214;13:
> > 2752423165120539;1:
> > Halo 5 will likely receive positive reviews and positive press from all the major publications and websites (we all know that means a lot…). It will likely sell well initially, though I am sure the colossal failure of MCC will hurt the pre order numbers a bit. The game will be widely slammed online by the fanbase (we already see this happening) and the smaller, more credible review sites will give the game mediocre to good reviews. The population of the game will quickly plummet as the game won’t have the staying power that the series had under Bungie.
> >
> > A few years down the line we will start seeing some press on Halo 6. It will be heralded as a “conclusion to an epic trilogy” and marketed as a “return to form” for a series that has strayed too far from its roots. They will hype up how the game plays closer to the games that made the series famous. This will be 343’s final game as they are dissolved by Microsoft and the Halo series will sit in limbo for a few years or we will see several cash grab side releases in the series.
> >
> > You heard it here first ladies and gentlemen.
>
>
> Yeah from some low life who must have skipped over the other threads saying this is a great game…

Lol trying to personally attack him for stating the truth. Damn.

> 2533274820846214;13:
> > 2752423165120539;1:
> > Halo 5 will likely receive positive reviews and positive press from all the major publications and websites (we all know that means a lot…). It will likely sell well initially, though I am sure the colossal failure of MCC will hurt the pre order numbers a bit. The game will be widely slammed online by the fanbase (we already see this happening) and the smaller, more credible review sites will give the game mediocre to good reviews. The population of the game will quickly plummet as the game won’t have the staying power that the series had under Bungie.
> >
> > A few years down the line we will start seeing some press on Halo 6. It will be heralded as a “conclusion to an epic trilogy” and marketed as a “return to form” for a series that has strayed too far from its roots. They will hype up how the game plays closer to the games that made the series famous. This will be 343’s final game as they are dissolved by Microsoft and the Halo series will sit in limbo for a few years or we will see several cash grab side releases in the series.
> >
> > You heard it here first ladies and gentlemen.
>
>
> Yeah from some low life who must have skipped over the other threads saying this is a great game…

yea which is what people said about halo 4 as well…

Except that won’t happen. And it’s not the truth.

If none of you are Mystic Meg, I’m not going to believe anything you say.

> 2533274849005171;14:
> > 2533274820846214;13:
> > > 2752423165120539;1:
> > > Halo 5 will likely receive positive reviews and positive press from all the major publications and websites (we all know that means a lot…). It will likely sell well initially, though I am sure the colossal failure of MCC will hurt the pre order numbers a bit. The game will be widely slammed online by the fanbase (we already see this happening) and the smaller, more credible review sites will give the game mediocre to good reviews. The population of the game will quickly plummet as the game won’t have the staying power that the series had under Bungie.
> > >
> > > A few years down the line we will start seeing some press on Halo 6. It will be heralded as a “conclusion to an epic trilogy” and marketed as a “return to form” for a series that has strayed too far from its roots. They will hype up how the game plays closer to the games that made the series famous. This will be 343’s final game as they are dissolved by Microsoft and the Halo series will sit in limbo for a few years or we will see several cash grab side releases in the series.
> > >
> > > You heard it here first ladies and gentlemen.
> >
> >
> >
> > Yeah from some low life who must have skipped over the other threads saying this is a great game…
>
>
> Lol trying to personally attack him for stating the truth. Damn.

Take a look at this survey then, the truth hurts doesn’t it…

It’s a mistake to look at Halo franchise strictly by the multiplayer. Halo 4 wasn’t very popular online (not even in it’s first days, at it’s absolute peak it gathered far less online population than Halo 3 or even Reach) and yet sold well and kept seeling as the time passed in quantity similar to it’s predecessors (with less than 400k copies behind it’s still possible that it’ll eventually surpass Reach and became 2nd most successful Halo in history - after Halo 3). ODST sold in several million copies (quantity very similar to original Halo CE) and it even lacked it’s own online matchmaking!

Halo seems to be pretty much like Mario: just because people aren’t competing at speed runs or scores any more (they’ve actually did that in the past), doesn’t mean making each next game isn’t profitable (or that each next game is bad, just because YOU think so). I wouldn’t be surprised if Halo 6 didn’t even had pvp multiplayer and still be awesome game.

> 2533274820093296;18:
> It’s a mistake to look at Halo franchise strictly by the multiplayer. Halo 4 wasn’t very popular online (not even in it’s first days, at it’s absolute peak it gathered far less online population than Halo 3 or even Reach) and yet sold well and kept seeling as the time passed in quantity similar to it’s predecessors (with less than 400k copies behind it’s still possible that it’ll eventually surpass Reach and became 2nd most successful Halo in history - after Halo 3). ODST sold in several million copies (quantity very similar to original Halo CE) and it even lacked it’s own online matchmaking!
>
> Halo seems to be pretty much like Mario: just because people aren’t competing at speed runs or scores any more (they’ve actually did that in the past), doesn’t mean making each next game isn’t profitable (or that each next game is bad, just because YOU think so). I wouldn’t be surprised if Halo 6 didn’t even had pvp multiplayer and still be awesome game.

I bolded the key word for you here. The number one focus of this game series now is to make a profit. Building a quality game is no longer the number one priority for the Halo series. That is why the series is in the situation it is in right now.

You are wise, great Oracle.