Here is thie problem with the new info...

I just woke up this morning and I am seeing people post all this new info (I will not post or link and spoiled content) but I am going to give my opinion on it.

From what I read, 343i is trying to make a Halo more complex in a VERY bad way. In a way that is not Halo but to make Halo like cod which “could” make them more money by appealing to the cod base but sacrifice what Halo is.

Just remember, arguable the best and most fun Halo for many people was Halo 2. You know why, the gameplay was simple. All you had was your guns, grenades, and that is all. No loadouts or “cheats”. I don’t mind them in the game, just maybe not in MM but a custom game option.

I am still waiting for more info later on but those are my thoughts. Do people feel the same way?

Lol Spartan Ops, X-Ray Vision, Armor Abilities, Spartan Points to buy loadouts the more you rank up. Yep, not gonna buy that piece of garbage.

> Lol Spartan Ops, X-Ray Vision, Armor Abilities, Spartan Points to buy loadouts the more you rank up. Yep, not gonna buy that piece of garbage.

All of those things scare me as a Halo player and fan. They sound awful and gimmicky. X-ray vision?, WTF, people used that in cod as a hack, as in it WAS NOT part of the game.

I heard FF was being removed and if it is I would be VERY, VERY ANGRY. FF was one of my favorite things about Halo.

I don;t mind a currency based system to buy armor, etc but loadouts? WTF.

We need to get more info but from what I am seeing, Halo 4 is becoming something Bungie made sure to avoid and we are starting to see it is all about the $$$$.

The more factors there are, the smaller the skill gap becomes.

> The more factors there are, the smaller the skill gap becomes.

I agree, some of these features they are talking about will fundamentally change how the game is played. All previous Halo tactics are useless now.

I am still waiting for an explanation but I don’t see how Halo can be Halo if all this “extra” stuff is here.

Here is the problem with the new info: It blows.

I’m waiting for further announcements from 343, but I have a feeling that they have a way to make these “new” additions work. Even if the multiplayer turns out terrible, I’m still buying and playing for the campaign. If Halo 4 is really that “bad,” it’s alright for me. I’ve played worst games.

> > The more factors there are, the smaller the skill gap becomes.
>
> I agree, some of these features they are talking about will fundamentally change how the game is played. All previous Halo tactics are useless now.
>
> I am still waiting for an explanation but I don’t see how Halo can be Halo if all this “extra” stuff is here.

That’s just it, it’s not Halo anymore.
New developers and completely new gameplay, they should have just called it something else so us diehards wouldn’t care about this horrible piece of -Yoink-.

> Lol Spartan Ops, X-Ray Vision, Armor Abilities, Spartan Points to buy loadouts the more you rank up. Yep, not gonna buy that piece of garbage.

They are just rumors, but it gonna scare me as hell if it"s gonna be in the game.

But maybe it’s fake too:

Spartan Ops? Spartan Points? LOL. The names are awful so maybe it’s just a kid that is trying to scare us.

X-Ray vision? Only a kid would think that’s awesome.

Armor Abilities? Only Casuals like them.

So wait for the confirmation from 343, if it is confirmed…prepare for the end of the mythic Halo era (2001-2010) and replace it with the beginning of the COD: Space Warfare era (2012-?).

Fu.ck you 343