Here is how to defend the garage

So, here is how you do it. It is all about teamwork.
4 of the people or half the fireteam must go inside the garage and keep it pinned so the enemies dont capture it. Keeping the garage is key so Stay INSIDE at all times during the round.
2 people must cover the enemy flanks. I recommend heavy weapons as they spawn in groups.
1 person can fool around or get a gungoose or a ghost and drive in circles around the garage and cover the enemy spawns.
Lastly, my personal favorite- 1 person must get a simple plasma pistol and EMP a phaeton. Now, phaetons are a pain so EMP one, hijack it and get some fire in the garage or take down other phaetons.

Other roles include-
Getting a railgun and shooting down phaetons.
Getting on the garage rooftop and covering spawns.

So there it is- how to defend the garage. Remember teamwork is key.

Good suggestions. I really enjoy the challenge of getting this mission in WZF.

I love the garage defense.

Wait you can hijack enemies in wzff?i never bothered see as you can’t in wz

> 2535435697110391;4:
> Wait you can hijack enemies in wzff?i never bothered see as you can’t in wz

Only the Phaetons (unless they’ve been labeled as Recon Pilots) can be hijacked in WZ Firefight, not the banshees or anything else for that matter.

> 2535455771499455;5:
> > 2535435697110391;4:
> > Wait you can hijack enemies in wzff?i never bothered see as you can’t in wz
>
>
> Only the Phaetons (unless they’ve been labeled as Recon Pilots) can be hijacked in WZ Firefight, not the banshees or anything else for that matter.

Ohhh ok that’ll be really helpful. Thanks!

> 2535435697110391;6:
> > 2535455771499455;5:
> > > 2535435697110391;4:
> > > Wait you can hijack enemies in wzff?i never bothered see as you can’t in wz
> >
> >
> > Only the Phaetons (unless they’ve been labeled as Recon Pilots) can be hijacked in WZ Firefight, not the banshees or anything else for that matter.
>
>
> Ohhh ok that’ll be really helpful. Thanks!

All Phaetons can be hijacked, but if you hijack a Recon Pilot, you can’t advance to the next round until you destroy your Phaeton. But the Phaetons in the Defend the Garage round can be hijacked and kept for as long as you want (Or until you get destroyed)