Here and online, you didn't earn that.

I see it more and more, people with Stances they didn’t earn. I see people on here in almost every big thread with stances earned bu completing various ordinance mastery commendations. I see it in game too. But wait! Then I check their stats and of course they are no where near earning it. So am I missing something or are there really that many people cheating for stances?

The stats on Waypoint dont allways have the correct inforamtion so before you go and report players id say see what it is first and see if its something they could have compleated by now.

> The stats on Waypoint dont allways have the correct inforamtion so before you go and report players id say see what it is first and see if its something they could have compleated by now.

Not a single one of them have had even enough TOTAL kills to have it, meaning even if all of their kills were with ordinance they wouldn’t have it. And I did check more than once, something is up.

I’ve seen the exact same thing. And I check those gamertags later to make sure the system is refreshed and still no where near the commendation requirement for those stances. Cheaters are cheating and it wont be long before i see some bans happening. Next time you see it write down their gamer tag

> > The stats on Waypoint dont allways have the correct inforamtion so before you go and report players id say see what it is first and see if its something they could have compleated by now.
>
> Not a single one of them have had even enough TOTAL kills to have it, meaning even if all of their kills were with ordinance they wouldn’t have it. And I did check more than once, something is up.

Then they must be doing something wrong if thats the case.

> I’ve seen the exact same thing. And I check those gamertags later to make sure the system is refreshed and still no where near the commendation requirement for those stances. Cheaters are cheating and it wont be long before i see some bans happening. Next time you see it write down their gamer tag

So I’m not crazy/the only one who noticed it. I do hope they get banned, cheating like this is annoying.

Even if I write their GT, where would I report them?