Helpt me out please!

My brother and I share an old Xbox 360 and I’ve kind of gotten tired of sharing BUT I also have been thinking about PC gaming recently. So here’s my question, should I buy my own 360 slim (Halo 4 console perhaps) and transfer my data to it or should I go all out and build an awesome gaming PC?

As a die-hard console gamer, I’d definitely go with 360S option!

But PC gaming has been intriguing me, and I’ve been considering building a gaming PC myself!

I’d say it all comes down to what you really want to do! :slight_smile:

> As a die-hard console gamer, I’d definitely go with 360S option!
>
> But PC gaming has been intriguing me, and I’ve been considering building a gaming PC myself!
>
> I’d say it all comes down to what you really want to do! :slight_smile:

But that’s what I’m trying to decide lol, thanks for the quick reply

Halo 4 console. Don’t be traitor. :wink:

> Halo 4 console. Don’t be traitor. :wink:

Lol, you sound like the Bungie.net forum guys when they found out that I’m on here more than I am there.

> Halo 4 console. Don’t be traitor. :wink:

/tarandfeather

If you can put up with sharing the 360 some more, go for the super PC.
If you’re going fisticuffs to figure whose turn it is to play the Xbox, the new 360 might be the better pick…

> > Halo 4 console. Don’t be traitor. :wink:
>
> /tarandfeather
>
> If you can put up with sharing the 360 some more, go for the super PC.
> If you’re going fisticuffs to figure whose turn it is to play the Xbox, the new 360 might be the better pick…

Well, I’m going to college in a year so I think I may just get my own and bring it to college with me!

> Well, I’m going to college in a year so I think I may just get my own and bring it to college with me!

Well, there you go. :slight_smile:

BTW, I just noticed that one of your voting options was “Neuter my brother”.
Not cool, man. Not cool at all…

> > Well, I’m going to college in a year so I think I may just get my own and bring it to college with me!
>
> Well, there you go. :slight_smile:
>
> BTW, I just noticed that one of your voting options was “Neuter my brother”.
> Not cool, man. Not cool at all…

Hey, he probably wouldn’t feel like playing Call of Duty anymore… :evilface:

Why not both?

> Why not both?

… Why not go and pay 400 dollars for an Xbox and then go and pay about $1100 bucks for a PC (excluding the monitor, keyboard, and mouse)? I’m going to college in a year, that’s why. Not to mention the cost of living where I’m going is SO much higher than it is here in Chicago…

> > Why not both?
>
> … Why not go and pay 400 dollars for an Xbox and then go and pay about $1100 bucks for a PC (excluding the monitor, keyboard, and mouse)? I’m going to college in a year, that’s why. Not to mention the cost of living where I’m going is SO much higher than it is here in Chicago…

Personally if you just want Halo for the PC dont do it, Xbox would be better, but PC is a better investment cus it will last longer and they are stronger than the Xbox

With all the awesome games being released for the 360, I say go with that option, or neuter your brother LOL

I would say go for the console, but it’s a question of which you would use more. The PC is a must more significant investment (I see you can tell, based on some of your posts), and can often be a continuing investment if you are truly serious about PC gaming.

The advantage to getting the PC is that it could be used for more than just gaming, and potentially have a much more significant return over all. Potentially.

But as I said, it really comes down to what you’d use more. I like PC gaming, but I don’t have the time to invest in it properly. As such, I get by on a powerful, but store bought laptop. For me, the console is the better investment.

But that’s me.

> > Why not both?
>
> … Why not go and pay 400 dollars for an Xbox and then go and pay about $1100 bucks for a PC (excluding the monitor, keyboard, and mouse)? I’m going to college in a year, that’s why. Not to mention the cost of living where I’m going is SO much higher than it is here in Chicago…

The question you need to ask your self is: What will I need for College?

Also, you could get grants for going to college, last time I got a grant for going to school, I got around $3000, and with most of that, I used to build me a $1400 gaming computer. So I’d build the computer, then once I get my check from the school from my grants, buy a new Xbox.

> I would say go for the console, but it’s a question of which you would use more. The PC is a must more significant investment (I see you can tell, based on some of your posts), and <mark>can often be a continuing investment</mark> if you are truly serious about PC gaming.

That’s a major reason as to why I’m holding off on investing in PC gaming.

The console’s limitations are both a blessing and a curse. While it limits the amount of features and graphics that can be poured into a game, you know that if you purchase a game for a console, it will run well (most of the time), because it’s been tested and developed on that console. PC gaming, on the other hand, has many different GPU’s, CPU’s, and amounts of RAM involved. Unless you have built a top-of-the-line PC, it’s possible that performance will be degraded with newer games.

Buy a new 360, that should helpt.

nah, I shouldn’t be a grammar covie but srsly. You should go with the xbox 360.

> > > Why not both?
> >
> > … Why not go and pay 400 dollars for an Xbox and then go and pay about $1100 bucks for a PC (excluding the monitor, keyboard, and mouse)? I’m going to college in a year, that’s why. Not to mention the cost of living where I’m going is SO much higher than it is here in Chicago…
>
> The question you need to ask your self is: What will I need for College?
>
> Also, you could get grants for going to college, last time I got a grant for going to school, I got around $3000, and with most of that, I used to build me a $1400 gaming computer. So I’d build the computer, then once I get my check from the school from my grants, buy a new Xbox.

I’m going college in Australia (the cost of living there sucks but the college itself is rather cheap). But I need to get more musical equipment because I’m majoring in worship and music. So expensive musical equipment plus a PC may put me under… I think I’ve answered my own question.

> > > Why not both?
> >
> > … Why not go and pay 400 dollars for an Xbox and then go and pay about $1100 bucks for a PC (excluding the monitor, keyboard, and mouse)? I’m going to college in a year, that’s why. Not to mention the cost of living where I’m going is SO much higher than it is here in Chicago…
>
> Personally if you just want Halo for the PC dont do it, Xbox would be better, but PC is a better investment cus it will last longer and they are stronger than the Xbox

I already have every Halo game on the Xbox AND PC so no, that isn’t why I want a PC. Mostly game mods which isn’t enough for me to spend 1200 bucks so I think I’m going to neuter my brother AND buy a new Xbox

> Buy a new 360, that should helpt.
>
> nah, I shouldn’t be a grammar covie but srsly. You should go with the xbox 360.

Yeah, I know lol. I’m also a Grammar Covie but I don’t think I can edit titles.