Helping new players

So this thought just came to me, a lot of games have tutorials or tips somewhere, so it got me thinking maybe infinite should have a tutorial or tips on the home/loading screen. Maybe something like when to push up/grab flag/take a stronghold whatever, or a tip on using camo/OS.
Like I said this was just a thought I had that could possibly help new players get a better handle on comp play. Idk how a tutorial would work, maybe just show what things are and explain what they do?
What do you guys think?
And before any of you start saying trashing casuals and noobs remember that new players help keep these games alive and strong.

I like to think of campaign as the tutorial.

> 2533274904158628;2:
> I like to think of campaign as the tutorial.

Yea but it doesnt have things like ctf. Strongholds, os or camo

> 2533274904158628;2:
> I like to think of campaign as the tutorial.

Flag assassination warden eternal tutorial please.

Yes I think multiplayer objectives should and can be put into campaign via the infinity holographic training facility.

Maybe they could do what BO4 did and use bot matches to learn game modes.

> 2533274909139271;4:
> > 2533274904158628;2:
> > I like to think of campaign as the tutorial.
>
> Flag assassination warden eternal tutorial please.
> Yes I think multiplayer objectives should and can be put into campaign via the infinity holographic training facility.

How could this happen? If Chief is slaying as one of the most highly trained Spartans, he wouldn’t need it. It wouldn’t make sense.

I agree that using H5 as a template, information could be communicated better to new players. The gameplay is pretty deep with lots of complications and intricacies and I suspect it’s not the most welcoming environment.

Not sure a tutorials system is going to be the best solution- I would think clearer pregame lobby info may be a better solution.

> 2535456994498405;1:
> So this thought just came to me, a lot of games have tutorials or tips somewhere, so it got me thinking maybe infinite should have a tutorial or tips on the home/loading screen. Maybe something like when to push up/grab flag/take a stronghold whatever, or a tip on using camo/OS.
> Like I said this was just a thought I had that could possibly help new players get a better handle on comp play. Idk how a tutorial would work, maybe just show what things are and explain what they do?
> What do you guys think?
> And before any of you start saying trashing casuals and noobs remember that new players help keep these games alive and strong.

I think it would be cool if we as a community got together and made tutorial videos. Maybe even make a community help Youtube channel where we can all contribute.