Help...

Howdy, i need some help. Im tryna get achilles before infinite comes out. I’m 90% there but 90% of the company is inactive the 10% that are active are understandably busy, what should i do?! I’ve tried to recruit but no luck.

Best bet at this point is to find a new company with active members that is close to completion…

> 2535467266394326;1:
> Howdy, i need some help. Im tryna get achilles before infinite comes out. I’m 90% there but 90% of the company is inactive the 10% that are active are understandably busy, what should i do?! I’ve tried to recruit but no luck.

I would say at this point you might be SOL… the recruitment page would be your best bet… but with Infinite around the corner, most spartans are looking to get 152, not Achilles. I lucked out and am a member of several discord channels related to Halo… and met some people that happened to be in companies that were super close, and I was able to join them and get it quick. Outside of that… I can’t think of much else you could try… aside from someone here being in a company that’s close… that would be about it…